Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
nice! so very, very wonderful!
numba1jimmyfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
That was so awesome! I loved Danny's response to SAm's questions that was so awesome and really sweet. I loved it, the best one-shot I've ever read.
Rakahn chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
As a person, I hate fluffy love stories. But even I have to admit that was cute.
Rainstorm Amaya chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aw! That's so sweet! :) Cute story. :D
fluffystuf chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
aw that was so cute... you should write some more!
DSFOPfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
AW! Just beautiful!...just BEAUTIFUL! WO! *stops and looks around* WO! Great story!XD
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very nice, very cute:)
cherucaustic chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
love it
meeonii chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
AH! The Danny/Sam fluffyness is melting me! LOVE it! You reviewed my story Ghost Rider (the one I deleted because I couldn't STAND it... you were right about the revenge thing. I was really tired when I wrote it.), so thanks for your review! I'm going to put out a Danny/Sam story soon... please read that! :) Once again, great story!
Glace Liebe chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
whoa. Deja vu! I got a story with same thing in it. The girl asks these questions and always answers no, the she runs, he grabs her arm, yadda yadda yadda. You know the rest.

Anyway. Luved it. Good job :D

LDG
In One Breath chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Very good! But rather short. :( I wish you would go on.
iceprincess89283 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Danny is so romantic!
Luvtowritefics247 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
AwESOME AWESOME! I REALLY THOUGHT DANNY WAS BEING A BUTT! i was like, yelling at him! excellent! totally cute! would you mind it i added your fic AND you to my C2 archieve? it's for one shots and if you wanna be a staff memeber e-mail me at alwayspesteringu !
flames chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Lol! Ok, that was such a cute ball of fluffiness. Nice story.
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 7/21/2004