Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
reek.ghosh.7 chapter 1 . 6/14
salapa chapter 1 . 3/31
That was excellent. Dark and initially romantic, my interest was peaked throughout the entire thing. Thanks for sharing, I hope you choose to continue.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 1 . 2/19
ThatLittleBitOfPokemon1380 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
i can think of 1 pokemon who the ghost king could be. Giratina. Am i right?
smashbros321 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Giratina...Has to be.
ghost king chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Happy endings arn't your thing, are they?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
The Ghost King comes off as a creepy stalker...He skips straight from "I have been admiring you from a distance" to "come live with me". No dating or anything. Wrecking the city only increases this impression.

Also, it's spelled "Alto Mare". It means "High Sea" in Italian.
CDR2Magi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is a great pre-quil! (or how ever it is spelt...)
Aero'Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm speechless at the events of what happened in this OneShot. Starting off so mysterious and romantic, Suddenly shifting into Horrific and surprising. Great Read! *Added to Favorites*
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That... That was fucked up...
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I read Latias' Journey before this, and I must say this is really good!
OXYCODONEFROG chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ah, how this reminds me of my own failed attempts at winning someone's heart.

Well, aside from killing everybody in the town she lived in.

Hrm... Judging from the date that this story was posted on, The Ghost King certainly isn't Giratina or Darkrai...

Tricky, tricky.

But I digress. This fic is excellent, and from what I've heard, is being continued under a different title. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are superb, the plot is engrossing, and the end is delightfully gruesome.

I give you 100/100.

Keep up the good work!

Jayfeather90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow,nicely done!I was enjoying it and then that major-death thing kinda made me go (excuse me) What the hell?But i guess thats what makes it awesome!Keep up the good work!
StattStatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, nice story! I like it a lot! And I have to say; "Ghost King", you SELFISH BITCH! Very nice work! (o-o)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »