Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
ghost king chapter 1 . 1/12
pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Happy endings arn't your thing, are they?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
The Ghost King comes off as a creepy stalker...He skips straight from "I have been admiring you from a distance" to "come live with me". No dating or anything. Wrecking the city only increases this impression.

Also, it's spelled "Alto Mare". It means "High Sea" in Italian.
CDR2Magi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is a great pre-quil! (or how ever it is spelt...)
Aero'Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm speechless at the events of what happened in this OneShot. Starting off so mysterious and romantic, Suddenly shifting into Horrific and surprising. Great Read! *Added to Favorites*
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That... That was fucked up...
Eeveesin98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I read Latias' Journey before this, and I must say this is really good!
OXYCODONEFROG chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ah, how this reminds me of my own failed attempts at winning someone's heart.

Well, aside from killing everybody in the town she lived in.

Hrm... Judging from the date that this story was posted on, The Ghost King certainly isn't Giratina or Darkrai...

Tricky, tricky.

But I digress. This fic is excellent, and from what I've heard, is being continued under a different title. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are superb, the plot is engrossing, and the end is delightfully gruesome.

I give you 100/100.

Keep up the good work!

-OXY
Jayfeather90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow,nicely done!I was enjoying it and then that major-death thing kinda made me go (excuse me) What the hell?But i guess thats what makes it awesome!Keep up the good work!
StattStatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, nice story! I like it a lot! And I have to say; "Ghost King", you SELFISH BITCH! Very nice work! (o-o)
Imagine Custom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The ghost king is Rayquaza :))), I've read latias journey (brilliant) and brave new world ( currently enjoying the brilliance )
Ultima chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm just guessing here. Either the Ghost King is: a Gengar, a Dusknoir, OR FREAKING GIRITINA!
XxRedLucarioxX chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow... creepy... but that was so sad. Latias, do what you gotta do!
michael chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
great job
LIMBO Dib chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
:O

Loved it. It was very suspenseful, and I was very excited to see who Latias's secret admirer was.

Favorited.