Reviews for Secrets Between Friends
felinoel chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
omfg that was so sad
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I liked your story - except for the Ron dying bit. Actually, I found most of your story to be quite in character, except for Josh snapping like that, including Kim forgiving Ron's killer (eventually) and Wade's reaction to Kim and Ron's relationship. To be honest, I don't think Kim and Ron having a secret sexual relationship (and Wade helping them keep it secret) to be much of a stretch at all - just the part where one of them was dating someone else as well. In fact, you've inspired me to write a couple of stories dealing with the idea - they won't be related to your story, but I will of course give you credit. BTW, I loved the recitation of the Hacker's Honor Code!
Spam-in-a-can chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hey, you left a review on my story, so I decided to read one of yours.

I liked this. You do write really well, and it's pretty neat that I got some criticism from you. ; The criticism came off harsh, but it's very helpful, since criticism shouldn't be sugar coated and sweet. Thanks for the tips.

Anyways, moving onto the story. The ending kind of shocked me, too, agreeing with Ace. I wasn't expecting Kim to apologize to Josh, either, after all of the things that happened. I'm not complaining, though. It seemed better that Kim got it off of her chest after so long. It seemed better for her.
Mr. Elliot chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Brilliant! One of the best one-shots written!

Yes, it was very sad, but I doubt anyone'd want to kill you (Ron's been killed off too many times to count, people have gotten used to it).

I saw Mankey's revenge very Shakespearean in its execution (pardon the pun).

Absolutely fantastic job. You're a truly gifted writer.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
That was sad,but really really know how to add the action, drama,ectxra. You don't need to be freaking drunk to write.
The Infinity Worm chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

Well done.

,Wormy
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Nice, a long one shot. Kim and Ron as a couple...because of their missions, or at least helped along by that fact, was a nice touch. Something that one could almost pick up from watching the show. The strongest bonds are forged in times of stress or what-not.

The ending had thrown me for a loop, Kim apologized to Josh...whoa.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2