Reviews for Just a Girl
Certifiably Insane chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Wow! So sad and fluffy! Naturally, I love it!
Melanie chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Cool idea. keep it going. :)
FiveByFive13 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
very cool story
myriassterre chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
You are going to continue right? Oh, please tell me you are going to continue. I LOVE this fic, I can't believe how good it is, or maybe I can, cause, hey, you wrote it. Yes, I'm sucking up, but you have to write more!
m chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
i love it. have buffy get her powers back after prom though.
Britt chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
I liked it a lot I hope you update soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Oh, that's so sweet...and much better than what we had on the show.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This is a fine story set in an alternative timeline. The Buffy we see here is full of insecurity, worry and doubt just as she would be if this had actually happened. You have the voices just right and you keep Buffy's friends solidly in the picture.
Eurika chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Beautifully written! The plot line is very interesting so far, your grammar is some of the best I've read, and you capture Buffy's emotions and thoughts very well. I can't wait to read more and see where you take this story.
Out-of-Reality chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Can nopt wait to see what's gonna happen? He's not really going to end up leaving righrt? or he does and she goes after him because then that would be cool as long as he doesn't stay gone.
Beth chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This looks great! I want more. :)
qazxswedc chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Okay, I gotta say, I've read every single story you've written and posted here on , and I haven't been disappointed once. This is a phenomenal story. But, word of advice, don't continue it. There are some things better left for people to wonder, and I believe this is one of them. But, total good job on this story, I loved it lots.