Reviews for Little Brother
Not to be mean or anything, but why don't you simply look up how the name is spelled online?
Zaidee chapter 9 . 2/26
Oh I love this!I would have loved to have seen it drawn out more with a Part 2 to about everything in between from when they are finally Brothers again to where they beat Narku.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Awwwww... me gusta ( I like it)
Elfen Children chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Several times I wanted to kill you because you killed off Miroku and Kagome but because you brought them back I don't hate you but I can't stop laughing at some parts and crying at others. Thanks for writng all of it :) and P.S. can you email those pictures of little InuYasha in the blue kimono and of Tiko and Vice?
wolf2012 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
love this story please make a sequel.
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
because is the second time i read it :p
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww*.* i looved it, when sesshomaru says ""Didn't I tell you once...that you were staying with me now?" awwwwwwwwwwwww*-* so cute!
thats a really great storryy:DDDD
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
yumi-san 29 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
i loved your story it was so cute and the ending was different than i thought it was going to be. surprising but very good. :)

peace*love*and cupcakes
Yaoilover1235 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
aaaaaawwww I think this story is so cute right to the very end I love your writing please write more stories _
Yaoilover1235 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I'm like really crying right now T.T nnnnnooooo
Robbie Asylum chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Holy shit alot of death...but... a really good story. i loved it.
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
It's Kilala but they don't have "L" in original .
forehead slapper chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Dude! this stories got everything! Brotherly love, humor, Kagome dieing, crazy people, rabid toad demons. A little too much romance for my tastes but ok.
MysteryMaiden chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
okay, you have one completely wacked sense of humor, I hope you know. Killing off characters then returning them to life is very messed up.