Reviews for Among Weeds
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
really cute
antianthion chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love the way you write - the flow and the style. It's even poignant, and that's something few writers can achieve.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is a beautifully sweet piece about two suffering characters that boasts a unique and lovely relationship. Congratulations on doing a very good job and getting a good story for all your hard work you put into it.
shaid chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
that was a very, very sweet story. I loved it.
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aww, so sweet.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Kya! *grabs Jinenji and squeezes* He's one of my favorite characters! I'm so glad he get's a little happiness! _

This story was brilliant, and it portrayed Jinenji very well! I love it!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Very good, the parts about Shiori having a childhood crush on Inuyasha was a nice touch, I hadn't though about it like that but it does kinda sound like a fairy tale.
Josefina chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Ah, that was beautiful. You did a wonderful job with both characters. I enjoyed your story immensely.
Sunlit A Colony chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was a cool story :)
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
A bittersweet alternate pairing romance...absolutely beautiful.

I think that if I read two more of your stories, you're going on my favorite author list as well.

jaa~

Kalliel
leni chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Ah, the rare joy of a well-written and believable 'Truly Wacky' pairing, especially considering that's between two micro-characters. I liked it.
Demon Darkchild chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I like htis story and i like the pairing. Please Update soon!
Numisma chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
very sweet, but i found a few typos here and there that can be a bit distracting. what i really like is the way the oneshot gives off a laid-back type of vibe.
Oneesan no Miroku Houshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow, not many Jinenji stories out there. This was a first. _
silrayne chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I just want to say thanks for writing this. It's become a favorite of mine because I adore Jinenji and you write wonderfully. You really nailed Jinenji and Shiori's characterization too and captured the inflections of their voices. Jinenji sounds just as sweet and gentle as he does in the actual story. The hanyou/hanyou relationship was an interesting concept to read about too.

Beautiful job!