Reviews for Pine Or Oak?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/2
Heh, cute story.
J chapter 1 . 2/24
Aw..
I knew it was coming, but still made me smile. :-)
nienerz chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awww...
bobbo chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
you put the scene with the chintz filled tea shop in there just so you could get a pun going didn't you :P
Gateman chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was beautiful. The puns were cute (even if they were overstated for anyplace but stratford upon avon). And the characters were natural.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oooh, I really, really, really like this. Even if it's not completely canon. Which is really saying something. Brilliant.
anon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'd never smile this much while reading a Ginny and Harry was amazing.
davis chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sensible and not outright mushy D I like
expectopadfoot chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was totally amazing! the setup of the story and the flow was unbelievably smooth and the humor was just the right amount. thanks for a great read!
dreams823 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I wish you'd do a sequel it's a great story:D favourite list:)
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
love this sooooo much :)
kit7714 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hilarious and sweet. Thanks! :)
Wizco chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it!

I'm slowly getting back into the Harry/Ginny fandom and stories like these only make me want to read more.

Well done on the characterizations, your Harry and ginny seemed like real people.

Cheers,

Wizco
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I don't generally care for one-up-manship themes. Then again, Harry's being one step ahead in this particular story held power more to charm than to irritate. And he was rather sweet at the end.

I sometimes wonder if that aspect of a story (does the male or female noticeably have [and hold] the upper hand?) is a surefire tell as to the sex of the author.

You're a guy, right?

But I read this years ago and it stuck with me. You're obviously doing something right even if I can't pinpoint what that is and can only comment on an old pet peeve of mine. Please excuse the sour grapes.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011