Reviews for Forever Broke
lilpinkpookie chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
If you dont go on with this story i'll i don't know but yea you should really go on with the story you cant just leave it like that and you said that you were gonna add ED in again and not forget about her but you kno what i didnt hear about her.
FaintScent chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
Oh hey got your e-mail...

So sorry for not reviewing because school has made me neglect Every otherthing and i'm happy that school is over for now LOL

WEll at least i accoplished the ArT Award and The Honuor Roll W00t!

at least It Was Worth It!

Well i'm sorta Back and reviewng as much as i can and ketchin' up on all the fics that deserved to be revied just like yours

I didn't know that Summer can be so busy when all your friends are going though their seperate ways...:(

Yes.. I'm going to highschool with only one bestfriend I'm so depressed that my other best friend is going to a different school and my other good friends also :'(

Makes me want to cry...

But Any way i had to re read your lovely story so i can understand it even more!

And evey is eccentric-ly in Love With Vicous And now she died?

**WHA

You Killed YOUr OWN CHARACTER!

**WHA

OMG MAn i sound so emotional... in a desperate way...

sorry about that :P

WOw You'd think that in the futur the would find the killer of Julia so easily...O.o

Well the ISSP is lazy i guess telling froms the scene when the cop rEally fit's It's sterotype LOL

Shocking that Julia came back as Ava

WOW i mean like She's back...

Well the "Plot Thickens" So as they say...

RR 2 u laytaz

I hope this Makes up For the Chapters I missed '-'

BYE AMZ
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 9 . 7/19/2005
You updated its a miracle! I thought you forgot all about this fic. Well can't wait to read more. I have this feeling that this is the part where vicious loses all his sanity and starts killing everybody since evey not julia (blah)is dead.
miu chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
I WANT you to continue RIGHT now! So drag your butt to the computer and update...or else...*devilish grin*

So...I don't remember the chapter,but somewhere there was a hilarious line: "...and his gruff tone sent shivers of sensuality squiggling down her spine."

Or something like that xD

A great story,hmm.
breanna chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
this...is a spike and faye...? right? well anyway I like your story please update soon(er)
Bloody Love chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
How can you do such a thing? Well I'm sure you have your reasons. I can't wait to find out what will happen.
loveandpeace522 chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
You wait forever to update then bring me this crapper cliff hanger you! grr grr *growls at you then procedes to chase you with chainsaw* Update soon as you can please! *bounces impatiently* and I can't believe its Julia...it can't be no no no die wench die you *bleeps out rest of conversation*. Well hope you get tons of good luck and writing ideas oh and I read the fic you posted punch drunk love it was awesome
Michelle chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
oh what's gonna happen? Great chapte by the way.. Hahaha Mao has a little anger management problem.

Annie: "Mao looked everywhere for you, He was sure you would come back. He even used to sing a little song every night... Spike will come back.. tomorrow.
Veronica chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
O Using Obuko from the RPG, eh? I love it, lol. Maybe you can use another character from the RPG...(Rayne! Rayne!) I love this chapter, it's so cute how you make Vicious so vulnerble! NO NASTY JULIA MUST DIE! Anywas, loved this chappie, and can't wait for more!
Bloody Love chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
Those last three chapters were good. But I finally got around to updating myself on your story. I just got to do that with the rest now. I can't wait for the next one. I want to know what is going to happen. If there is anymore interesting stuff like in the last one _. Sorry I'm not in a normal mood.
Lady C Andrews chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been reading or reviewing much lately, I've been really busy. But hey, keep up the good work. Your story's awesome.
The-Infamous-Bounty-Hunter chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is such a cute story. I have my first story out now and i need some new pointers. I love this one so it's going to my favorites. YAY!
Qui-ti chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
YAY! Holy crap, I haven't been able to get on the internet because of stupid spyware! . I'm so happy you updated! This was a kickass chapter, very unexpected twists, I might add. . I can't wait for more! Oh, and Ava seems like a very good surrogate name for Julia... hee hee.
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
NO! she's alive? This can't be happening, Julia cannot be alive!Oh man now Spike's gonna fall for her and forgot about Faye. Now Evelyn had to get kidnapped. Keep going it really has me wondering whats gonna happen next. I'm dying to know!
The Freaky Humor chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
ok! Cathing up on the reviews.. um good chapter except for the ball romping... that was kinda random..FAYE: OH SPIKE LET ME TOUCH YOUR LITTLE WEINER!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »