Reviews for Forever Broke
The Freaky Humor chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
Simplicity 095 chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
oh, you must continue this soon. I really like it!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
the end of the chapter is so hollywood drama

i loved the chapter love the story... exept chapter 6 for the matter as you migh guess :S
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
what does Hmph mean?

i liked this chapter quite a lot keep up
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
please please stpop writting his handsome features there must be synonims for that

you wrote this lake 3? times over this only chapter

dont wanna get too moody but the chats among spike and evey and spike and vicious are a bit bla to me (sorry)
lalalaaa chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Oh, no! ::sniff sniff:: It's coming to an END? ;_; It CAN'T! It's too good for that! And hmm, you're right...I bet nobody WILL be able to guess who 'Ava' really is. -P Keep writing and post SOON!
loveandpeace522 chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
Glad you had a chance to update this one almost forgot about it and had to reread the end of the last one to get it but this chapter was good. Can't wait to see what Spike does...though I have my ideas lol.
Simplicity 095 chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
I am sorry that I did not review your last chapter. I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to your work. So yeah. But I am really loving this story. And can't wait to read more. You really are a talented author in case you haven't been told this a million times already I thought I would repeat it. And I wouldn't worry to much about not getting a lot of reviews. I have noticed people are starting to get more lazy. haha. To tell you the truth, I to am getting lazy.
loveandpeace522 chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
Yeah I can finally review again but like I told you in email I loved did a great lime I mean it! Can't wait for your next update. -Britt
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 7 . 11/23/2004
Olny 4! No , thats not right. This was really good and i hope you get more reveiws than the last. Sorry if it took me a while to review buit ff.n wouldn't let.
lalalaa chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Oh! ~squeals~ That was SO wonderful! PLEASE continue! I'm down on my hands and knees!
loveandpeace522 chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
Great job I love this..I can't wait to see and read your next update! Update asap!
Qui-ti chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
wo0t! i am so glad you updated! it was the first time i had something to read in a while. :gonk: i've been in marching season, lol. I
lalalaaa chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Wow! That was SO kewl! Especially the fight between Spike/Vicious cuz it was all pissed off crap, ya know? Well, it wasn't CRAP, it was awesome! PLEASE PLEASE continue!
Shaded Emerald-Eyes chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Wow! She finally updated, its a miracle! lol, can't wait to see what happens in the next three chapters. I think i got a faint hint though. _~
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »