Reviews for Forever Broke
onnie chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
nice start. i can't wait to see how the story will develop.
WaterAir chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I just read Chapter 1 of your story, Forever Broke. I have to say that it is a great start and I hope that you continue it. But then again, you probably will. You have a lot of fans you know. Not to sound pathetic (and I'm not asking for pity or anything) but is it cool getting hundreds of reviews and stuff? I don't know if I would like it if I did. Sure, i'd be honored but I couldn't respond back to people if a lot reviewed. I have a pretty split opinion on stuff like that. I'm a bit too indecisive

-_-
Footprints chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Great start. You've shown Faye well in the situation that she is in. She seems to be very in-character.

Also, the theme of being free works here and is very well presented. Keep writing, this is a good story.
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I was reading this and I was thinking "this is awesome" then I got to the bottom and saw your name and I thought "no wonder it was great". Wow I didn't even notice I was reading your story. I just liked the summary, thought I'd read it and then see who wrote it. Well I hope you update soon. This is great! I'm loving the difference in plot.
MercilessDeity chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
aw that was cute u must write more now mowhahaha

smooches and spikey :-D

Hari/Cat
Qui-ti chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
OER! I CAN'T WAIT! Lol, I love how you make such a cool "Knight in shining, erg, rusty armor" portrayol of spike. he's not your average hero. XD WHEE! This is awesome. Poor Faye Faye. she can never get a break, lol. _ UPDATE!
lalalaaa chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
YES! ~cheers~ I LOVE it! So cool and unique! This'll prevent the whole Spike/Julia/Vicious love triangle from happening, you say? SWEETNESS! XD
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I like it a lot so far. The rolls seem to fit the characters so well, Faye being a stripper and all (n/o faye fans). I can barely wait for the SxF fluff and the action (fighting, and that furgeson guy... he dies in the end right () I'll be back for the second chapter. By the way do you know how to upload a document so that the italics show up?
Simplicity 095 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
You never cease to amaze me Kendra. I hope to read more of your work soon. I love this story. And there is already Spike and Fayeness. WONDERFUL!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8