Reviews for Band Of Thieves: Return of the Ring
Dalamar Nightson chapter 21 . 7/29/2005
Hehe... Poop: a bird's best weapon. Who be the strange man? I like how the three commandeered the ship so effortlessly. Write more soon!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
Hehe... This Polly want Will more than Jack, but beggers can't be choosers! ~_ One suggestion, for clarity: Put some sort of marking when you're switching viewpoints. This will make it easier to follow. Otherwise, very good chapter. I especially like the last sentence.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 19 . 7/29/2005
Very funny chapter! I love little references to multiple movies with the same actors. Also, love the use of the word "sashayed" for Cap'n Sparrow's gate. Perfect!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 18 . 6/26/2005
LOL. I loved Black's reaction to being stabbed. Her insistance on calling elves fairies also cracks me up. I can't wait 'til you write more.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 17 . 4/15/2005
Hehe, I like your version of Helm's Deep. I may be in a morbid mood right now, but I find it rather funny that Legolas shot Black. Very well written, and descriptive. Great job, and write more soon!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
Way too short, but very interesting. Good thing there's another chapter waiting for me! As always, very interesting. Black is so funny, even though her misnomer of elves should bother me... ~_ Great job, and I hope you're going to write more soon.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
So sorry it took me so long to review! Very amusing chapter. The change in time was slightly confusing, but otherwise very good. I look forward to seeing what is Black is up to!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 14 . 12/14/2004
Very good chapter! I loved the way Black answered the questions. Especially "heterosexual men". Too funny! I hope you update soon, and that we will soon learn a lot more ablout Black. You are writing her book, no? Oh, one tiny anachronsim: they didn't have stopwatches then. Or normal watches for that matter, I think. Otherwise, great!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 13 . 12/14/2004
Did you know you uploaded the beginning of this chapter twice - once after the last song in the last one, and once now? Otherwise, very good. Creepy, creepy flashback, with, I'm guessing, how Black became a phoenix-like being.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 12 . 12/14/2004
I thought the length of the chapter was quite good. My only problem was there were some very Earth-like references in the songs, but otherwise, I loved them. The hints at Black's past were great, and I eagerly await finding out more.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
Red is just so... Red! _ Uh-oh, looks like Beld is in deep doodoo! This can't turn out well.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Aww, so sweet! Well, now we know why Green is called Green! Red is so funny. My only problem was how short the chapter was.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
Very funny chapter. And no, I haven't read either of the Book of Blue's yet, but it is on my To-Do list! Hopefully before the end of the year. :-p I can't wait to see what havoc Red will wreak here.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
*Raised eyebrow* The Old Man? Are we going to find out what said witchdoctor actually did to her, or are you going to keep us in suspense forever? ~_ I see more of Untitled in here, and I can see why you enjoy using her. I liked this chapter a lot.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
*Smirk* Frodo's so cute. Good chapter, with more information about Black. I like the insight into her character.