Reviews for Muggleville
Silene-Ashikawa chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Ok, I am telling you this now, this woman is a saint... if anyone, yet man I am forced to live with, act like that I would use my fists before this points... he is beeing such an a**holl
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
This is really good, I hope you get back to this story! :)
muumi2three chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Best. Chess game. Ever. LOL!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Please update soon! I miss this story!
lilyflower101 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
*sniff sniff* more? please with cherry on top?
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
kjds chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed what you've written of this story. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not abandoned forever!
Polish chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
WELCOME TO THE US OF A! lawl, snapes on a plane! pfft! -cracks up!- We had to do that when we wanted to go to california, we had to go to louisville take a small plane up to cincinnati then take another to cali. Some one give that woman a American British dictionary! do they make an american/british dictionary? Snerk snape gets motion sickness...then again I cant talk, I have trouble going through the smokies! but Im fine in the air, sea, and on land for a time. anyway, if Im stuck in teh car waaaay too long I'll eventually start to get nautious.
Polish chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Ok, go to google and type in snape on a plane then hit images...its hilarious!

Remembers Family guy when Quagmire was piloting and all the pauses he did...snerk Im random today!

I like take off and landing, but I HATE leveling off...no really I hate having to level off...its just soo disconcerting! otherwise I can fly just fine...take off is fun!

The bigger jets are easier to deal with , but the smaller ones...yeah its harder..
Victory-Starr chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
Just wanted to let you know I'm still enjoying this story quite a bit. I hope you haven't given up on it, because I always look forward to your updates!

:-)
silverangel116 chapter 29 . 12/11/2010
NEW READER! im loving the story, different from what i normally read, but i like this. will bobby the bully be back, (made at harry for rating him out again?) hope the next chapter comes soon. Again great story!
Aroon chapter 29 . 11/2/2010
I hope you will go one with the story one day. It's a really good one.
LucySnapeDaughter-Of-Snape chapter 29 . 10/26/2010
I love your story its so good

I love this type of story, I also love the fact that your chapters are of a good length.

Why haven't you updated in such a long time?

You really need too for everyperson who loves Snape and Harry out there.

So please update super fast and keep up your fab writing
neewom chapter 29 . 10/5/2010
I really liked this last chapter. I'm not a fan of the overly-vindictive Snape, but he's turning out quite nice for him, especially with these rules. :D

Do keep it up - this is an addicting kidfic!
Di chapter 21 . 9/28/2010
''Undoubtedly. Muggles spread disease like rats.''

Best line ever.