Reviews for Muggleville
I am surprised that Harry has not had any real nightmares since he was deaged(nighthmare about his really mummy dying?) . Could you see him running to Snapes door in a thunderstorm after one? He does seem like he is starting to feel safe with SS. It is like harry is acting more and more like the small child he is. Snape is snape , but he has sofened a bit towards Harry. I wonder if he will ever thing that this man who he thinks has hated him for so long has been a better "daddy" to him than his own relatives giving him what he needs rather than what he wants. I can just picture Harry hiding behind the man or latching on to his hand or leg for comfort if Hoppity(what a name...she sounds like a house elf) is not around.
SPOILEDONE chapter 29 . 10/21
Would love an update. Such a funny family and original storyline. I like how Harry is getting comfortable around Snape.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2015
What a great story! I was very pleasantly surprised when I started reading it. I just happened upon it browsing through the favorites section of another writer and from the introduction I wasn't sure whether I was going to like it or not. But oh my goodness, I absolutely loved it. One of the best stories I have read.
I was a little bummed out when I saw that it had been so long since you updated, but then saw your note on your profile. I really, very much hope you will keep it going and update soon! Please do!
I don't think there was any one chapter I didn't like and you've done a great job. I loved that you had a little humor mixed in and found my self laughing out loud even at few instances. The Snape and the clothespin still has me giggling.
The character development was great and natural. You kept Snape in true character...strict and stern yet also a very capable wizard. I love that he gradually is becoming more caring towards Harry. The "how are you Harry " moment after the one lesson and him just asking do you trust me was definitely one of the sweetest moments. It showed that he really did care.
Harry is just completely adorable. I kinda love that he is starting to forget some of his memories. I think it makes him able to trust more. I don't know where you are going with the story but I think it would be super sweet if you kept him young. I just love their relationship right now and it would be such a great second chance for both Harry and Snape. I realize there is the whole Voldemort issue to deal with but maybe that could be resolved somehow?
Hoppitty is also such a great character. I can almost picture her hopping around with her bubbly personality. She cares so much for Harry and is a great source of comfort for him as well as letting him be a little spoiled for once. I don't see her and Snape ever getting together though. Their only thing in common is their care for Harry. I think she goes a bit overboard in her shopping and indulging though so in the long term she might actually manage to spoil him pretty well. Right now though her role as a counteract to Snape is working well.
So in all I think your characters are well thought out. I may not agree with every single thing they do or maybe a better way of putting is like every single thing they do (although I love most of it) but I believe that's part of their development and it's nessecary to show their personalities so I won't offer any individual criticism. You do a great job and i wouldn't want to change that. I am excited to see what happens next after the family rules. I'd love to to see them come up with some consequences too. Also, maybe a little suspense or angst with another social services visit? Some action or danger for Harry? Maybe a death eater or follower discovers who/where they are? Or some muggle bad guy tries to get them? Maybe Harry doing something to be purposely naughty? He has been and is such a sweet and kind kid but maybe now that he feels more secure and can't remember his past he gets a childish desire to do some more mischief?
Wow! This turned out much longer than I expected, but it was just such a wonderful story that I thought I had to write something. Thanks for the great work!
Silene-Ashikawa chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Ok, I am telling you this now, this woman is a saint... if anyone, yet man I am forced to live with, act like that I would use my fists before this points... he is beeing such an a**holl
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
This is really good, I hope you get back to this story! :)
muumi2three chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Best. Chess game. Ever. LOL!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Please update soon! I miss this story!
lilyflower101 chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
*sniff sniff* more? please with cherry on top?
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
kjds chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed what you've written of this story. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not abandoned forever!
Polish chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
WELCOME TO THE US OF A! lawl, snapes on a plane! pfft! -cracks up!- We had to do that when we wanted to go to california, we had to go to louisville take a small plane up to cincinnati then take another to cali. Some one give that woman a American British dictionary! do they make an american/british dictionary? Snerk snape gets motion sickness...then again I cant talk, I have trouble going through the smokies! but Im fine in the air, sea, and on land for a time. anyway, if Im stuck in teh car waaaay too long I'll eventually start to get nautious.
Polish chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Ok, go to google and type in snape on a plane then hit images...its hilarious!

Remembers Family guy when Quagmire was piloting and all the pauses he did...snerk Im random today!

I like take off and landing, but I HATE leveling off...no really I hate having to level off...its just soo disconcerting! otherwise I can fly just fine...take off is fun!

The bigger jets are easier to deal with , but the smaller ones...yeah its harder..
Victory-Starr chapter 29 . 3/3/2011
Just wanted to let you know I'm still enjoying this story quite a bit. I hope you haven't given up on it, because I always look forward to your updates!

:-)
silverangel116 chapter 29 . 12/11/2010
NEW READER! im loving the story, different from what i normally read, but i like this. will bobby the bully be back, (made at harry for rating him out again?) hope the next chapter comes soon. Again great story!
Aroon chapter 29 . 11/2/2010
I hope you will go one with the story one day. It's a really good one.