Reviews for Muggleville
EDL chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
''It was then that the office door sprung open to reveal the ugliest man she had ever seen.''

God that made me laugh.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
It would be nice if you continued this. It's really good, I started reading about it on PotionsandSnitches, but I finished it on here.

Anyways, I'm looking for an update.

-Kathryn
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 8/19/2010
I very much like your fic and look forward to reading your next chapter.
Fran chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter; and the whole series! Harry, Hoppity and Snape are an adorable threesome.

I would critique, but can't find anything to criticize...it's all good : )
mitremlap chapter 29 . 7/16/2010
great chapter, thank you
Mikee chapter 29 . 7/11/2010
Cool chapter. I can see why Severus wanted it written. LOL.

That was quite a list of rules; I have no doubt that some of them are bound to be broken ... perhaps even several times. Poor Harry.

I liked Severus carrying Harry to the kitchen.

I do hope that Severus will soon see that Harry isn't quite who he thought he was ... he's not the fiction of Severus' imagination.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
xCecilex chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
Aww, Harry feels safe in Snape's arms! :) Awesome chapter!
Overlydramatic Reader chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
I'm shocked you updated.

Last time I read this story it was over a year ago, or so, and I don't believe it had been updated in months.

So I gave up on it.

I'm glad you're continueing your wonderfully insane little Muggleville.

Although I wish I had rediscovered it earlier in the night... *sighs and watches the sun rise*
honore chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
That was very nice. Snape went a bit heavy with the rules hunh? Looking forward to more. Thanks
Bonebiddy chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Wonderful as usual! I'm glad Snape insisted on the chapter!

Thanks for the good read.

BB
Silverthreads chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Love Snape in this chapter. :)
Alex chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
"you don't mean to ever misuse your authority, do you?"

Ha! She doesn't know him very well if she thinks that he won't misuse his authority, especially when it comes to verbally abusing children.

"You will get all your meals unless you throw them on the floor."

So, starving him is an appropriate punishment? It is not, no matter what the behavior! Eating food is a right! Not a privileged that can be taken away for bad behavior. Snape sounds just like the Dursleys! Not surprising considering he hates harry just as much, but it is disturbing to see an author approving of child abuse.

Too bad they didn't add a 'no verbal abuse' rule. Of course, then Snape would be punished hourly. We wouldn't want to deprive him of the sadistic pleasure he obviously gets from abusing a child that already has had more than his share of abuse, both from Snape and the relatives that were supposed to love and take care of him.

All in all, I can't see why you are so sympathetic to such a horrible, vindictive man; one that is such a coward he has to hide behind his authority to abuse a small child; one that is too immature to get over someone being mean to him 20 years ago and has to take it out on the man's orphaned son.
mischabren chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
I really loved this new chapter, I'm excited to see Harry and Severus get to know each other better- Harry's rule about not putting him in a cupboard was really sad. I'm hoping that Snape wises up soon... do you think it'll happen soon? lol
WitchbladeHell chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Huh... it didn't put in my e-mail address. Not that I think you want it or anything, but just in case you'd like to reply...

witchblade90( )
perfidiouspink chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Hey I didn't get an alert for this, what gives? I absolutely love this story, it's so cute.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »