Reviews for Muggleville
Rory chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
The beginning looks very promising. :) I look forward to future developments. And thanks for the A/N at the end.. it makes it clearer. I mean about why Severus didn't put up more fuss.
texasjeanette chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Excellent... I look forward to a six year old harry potter... especially one who has his memories, but thinks like a six year old unless in a dangerous situation... hurry and post again soon, texasjeanette
Corbin Slate chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Oh, yay another update! I must tell you that I like your Snape's tone in this chapter. He seems very in character, so good job! Hope ya update again soon! :)

starangel2106 chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
*smirks.* how much fun!
elmephant chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
wonderful! i cant wait until they actually get to america. im not sure if i like hoppity tho. but its your character and i cant do anything about her.
elmephant chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
although i am sick im sacrificing myself to read your story. i must say that i enjoy it already. i love the idea of harry in america. well im off to the next chapter. ps i am the tenth review!
Rebecca chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Oh goody! Yet another Mary Sue. This time she’s disguised as the muggle-studies teacher, and they’re going to the States to hide from You-Know-Who. How original. You must be a very clever person to think of this plot. Did you do it all by yourself? Or did you have help?
LyonsRoar chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Now why do I get the feeling that trouble is comming? Please post the next chapter soon.
Corbin Slate chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Yay another Chapter! :) Post more soon!

ravens dragon wing chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
This should be a fun read! Now Im guessing Hoppity will pose as Harrys mother and Snape as his father? AH fun indeed LOL! Cant wait for the adventure to start!
starangel2106 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
5pts. haha. going to America muggle style. haha. what fun. :)
chips challenge chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Aww, wittle Harry goes to America. I like your start and think this will be an interesting story. I think I'd like to be de-aged a bit so I don't have to work and just play all day. The part about only retaining most of the thought processes is a little disturbing though, but I probably wouldn't know so whatever. :) Post the next part soon!
Makotochi chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Interesting? Why did you decided to deage Harry at 15 or 16 he is still a minor
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
YAY! You posted it! *Dances Around* This story is a fun one! One of my very favorite WIP's actually. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

starangel2106 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
10 (yea yea I know I gave them but now the points are 'saved') yay. :)
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36