Reviews for Muggleville
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
As always, a very amazing chapter. I love getting alerts on this story. I think I started reading this around the dinosaur chess chapter. You have a great way of bringing an OC into the story and making it seem as if she was in the books. I was surprised when Harry was showing only a small bit of recalling his past/future memories. The childish nature is balanced out pretty well and Snape is warming up to me in a way. I like the idle events that take place and I feel like something is going to happen soon. I also can't wait for when Harry goes back to normal. Will he see Severus and Hoppity as guardians still? It's something I look forward to reading!
Carrie2sky chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Wonderful chapter! I loved the end when Snape was carrying Harry. He's starting to soften every so slightly isn't he?

Keep up the good work, and I didn't see any mistakes.
WitchbladeHell chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
Warning: long note.

I tried to log in but can't seem to. Anyways...

I've been in love with this story since it first began. I remember the first night I started reading it and it's adorable and unique method of forcing my two favourite characters to work together.

There are a lot of things I like about this story. Even your original character. I think Hoppity is great and that's not something I often say about original characters in a fan story.

The only issue, it's kind of a big one for me, is that right now I feel like I'm waiting. And not for updates, I don't want to complain about updates. I mean waiting for something to happen.

It's up to 29 chapters now and, yes, a lot of things have happened since the story began. But they've mostly been a lot of little cute happenings that, as good as they are, may have been more suited to a series of one-shots. Honestly, I adore each chapter but between the fast opening to the story and the point it's at now ... it feels like nothing has really progressed.

Snape and Harry's relationship has certainly improved... slowly. At times it seems to ping-pong back and forth so much that where they are now could have been reached chapters ago.

It's true that there are many stories out there with TONS of chapters. Some seem to contain several story arcs while others sort of plateau and never seem to reach any end.

That's how I'm feeling about this story after reading the latest chapter. Then again that may be due to how long it's been between updates. Again, I don't want to complain about that since seeing an update on this story makes me smile every time.

On your personal page you explain that this is a Gen story with no sex, romance or violence. But it also seems to have no plot, no driving point. Either that or the driving point has been stalled somehow and it's just not moving forward.

I do have to say, however, the mention of the Wizarding World in this chapter raises new hopes. It's a bit refreshing and relieving that the story knows where it comes from. I just hope it maintains that and a problem will finally arise that will drive the story ahead. By 'problem' I mean one that interferes with or threatens the driving point of the story which is, of course, Harry being six and living with Snape and Hoppity in America in order to keep him safe.

Okay. Well now I feel like a jerk. Don't take anything in here to heart or anything. I still love the story and will continue to read it no matter how it goes.

Keep it up! please.

Luv me

e-mail:
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 29 . 7/9/2010
That was absolutely adorablee. You don't know how much I love your story. It has a steady plot and a great characterization. I adore this story!
perfidiouspink chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
so cute!
perfidiouspink chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
LOL the trampoline comment was so random
honore chapter 28 . 5/25/2010
Loved it. Snape sure can be a bit of a wet hen, but I am so looking forward to more. Thanks
Carrie2sky chapter 28 . 5/21/2010
I read this chapter on Potions and Snitches, but thought I would put in a review here also. I loved this chapter! Snape was so Snape-like, and yet I could see his caring side coming through for Harry, after he hurt himself. I loved it when he carried Harry, I could so picture it!

I went ahead and read the next chapter on the website and left a review there.

Keep up the great work!
bleddingblakrose chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
Amazing chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Romulus chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
Poor Harry. But I appreciated Severus carrying him back to the car :-)
Alex chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
Snape is really a jerk to blame Harry when Hoppity said it was okay for him to go in the bouncy tent. Snape is also way too overprotective. He is one of those parents that would put their child in a plastic bubble if he could. Children play. Sometimes they get hurt, but you can't refuse to let them do things just because of the possibility of getting hurt. Seems like Snape wants to turn Harry into a timid little mouse.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
Yay, new chapter. This story is so good. I'd say more, but it's late and I have more Geometry tomorrow. -groans- Oh well, great job on the chapter and please update soon.
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
Ooooh, family meeting! I certainly enjoyed myself during this chapter. This whole story has kept me positively bubbling with happiness. You're a talented writer and I squealed when I read about the Bee sting and Snape carrying Harry. The whole fatherly deal with Snape and keeping him in character is so awesome! You're doing a fantastic job with this story and I'm looking forward to reading more from you soon.
Aroon chapter 27 . 4/21/2010
"...but surely Harry wouldn't get into that much trouble, that easily."

erm... no? Guess we will see next chapter.

It took me three days in a row the read your story tuss far. I like it much although normaly I don't read "deaged Harry" storys. But once caught up I couldn't stop myself. Great Work!
xCecilex chapter 27 . 3/16/2010
Let's hope Harry sticks to the deal! And Snape! Wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to more!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »