Reviews for Ties Me Up in Knots
stokes.8923 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Very well written and engaging.
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
one word: PIG,,, you're making her a liberated girl
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Rereading my reviewing...something is awkward about it, especially the "my mouth dropped on the floor with 'eyes popping out'." For the my sake and other's, I want to rephrase it...

"My mouth dropped on the floor 'while my' eyes popped out."

Sounds better that way, isn't it? Yeah, I know it isn't a big deal, but it sounds...icky if I don't. X_x

Chika H.
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awesome...oneshot! It was very detailed to the last bit. -_-

But I have to admit I was very surprised when Kurama admitted he had dreamed of her in that way. My mouth just dropped to the floor with eyes popping out. I never have thought of Kurama to fantasized. Either I must have skipped something or this is an AU, Kurama is not worrying about Yusuke? What if he found out? Now that I think of it, I'm probably just skipped something somewhere...eh.

Twister can be an awkward game to play. I never played it, but I imagine it to be. Eh...;

Chika H.
Phoniex32 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Please make this a story. Expand on the idea and test it out. It can work wonders. I was wondering since Kurama is courting Keiko, what would Yusuke say about this? What is going to be everyone's reaction to this? Stuff that raises questions can become the idea for your story.
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I liked it, will you please make a sequel?
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I LOVED IT! Kurama was thou a bit more backbone than I thought he would be.
clarissa chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hey i really like your story... where can i find the link for the second chapter... please e-mail me
angelghost chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
2 words:

great fanfic!

pls..tell me wer this "link" is..

im dying 2 know!

tnx!))
chocolatemilkshake236 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
cool fanfic i like it :)
Mademoiselle chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Very cute, I love it
Hidari chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Nice one! Whe, a good Kurama fic. _ Where's the link?
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i liked it i want to read the other chapter how do i get it
ph34r-t3h-cu73n355 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was a great story. The link for chapter two isn't there and I really want to read it. Could you send it to me?

-Jinx-
Satori Hama chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hey, i absolutely loved this story! I want to read the second chapter! How do i find it?