Reviews for Fishbone
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ha ha! Amazing! I absolutely adored the way you wrote Sanosuke, all cocky and swearing...Typical of him! And gambling...Oh, gambling...(Sighs and shakes head) Will he ever learn?

This is a nice sequel to Reflection. I've always wondered what the tori-atama was doing once he'd reached China, after he got Kenshin home. And the way he travels, as well as the reason, reminds me of Kenshin...After all, they both wander to escape from their paths. Guess some of the rurouni rubbed off on Sanosuke, eh?
senbi chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow! Great meeting between Harada & Sagara Sanosuke! It's so sweet Sano's thoughts of the Kenshingumi & all.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I really liked this! Sanosuke's point of view is one that not many people do well, and the poor guy's really been through the wringer. Thanks for the author's note at the end about Harada Sanosuke (he's the one who was the spear expert in the Shinsengumi, wasn't he?) Are you planning on writing a sequel where Sanosuke gets to try to wring Saito's neck and meet up with Megumi again? Even if you don't, this was still a great story.
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Love it. I managed to guess the guy is Harada Sanosuke, too! I was wondering: didn't Harada die somewhere in some war in the Bakumatsu? You cleared that problem for me. OK, I really like this along with "Taste". I suggest you write another in Saitou's POV
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Nicely done. Humorous in some points, poignant and sad in others. I liked many of the observations you made. And this line: "No wonder the guy was short. All that emotional weight had to be dragging him down." That was my favorite line of the story. Wonderful.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I KNEW IT!
PattyBones chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
LOL Loved this short story. Loved his reflections. I think those two are already friends just not best friends.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Hehe, cute, A-chan, though it looks like you had some trouble with formatting towards the end... (what with the beginning Author's notes, title, and disclaimer repeated) It was a fun one-shot, but I hope you manage to update Like Father Like Son soon!