Reviews for Not Always
TorresRobbinsSloan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Would love it if you wrote one with Alex and Chris together!
Lucie Brody chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
I would be lying if I told you I read this whole thing.
grneydbandit chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
hurry and write more, i'm hooked, it's great, i never liked morgan anyway, but now i dislike nicole too, and that's a switch from the show, gosh how i miss it, dang fox for cancelling it, all my favorite shows are being cancelled :(
grneydbandit chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
i really liked this show, i'm really disappointed that fox has decided it's over, and amanda/tessa has gotten another show...now, well written with the exception of a few grammatical errors, i love how you showed the tension between tessa and nicole, although you missed the boat with jason, he's been in love with nicole forever, even though she's got a fiance, for not much longer ;), altogether though, good job :)
YellyBelly chapter 12 . 10/18/2004
I'm sorry it took me so long to review the rest of your story! My computer hasn't been working very well for the past month or so. Your Fan-Fic is AWESOME, and I just wanted to compliment you on the fantastic writing that you did!
Flame chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
Smooth writing - I totally got into the piece without thinking bout how the show is completely different (plot wise). But I loved it and I definitely want more! Post again soon.
sarah chapter 13 . 10/4/2004
really great story, but i think u gave tessa and nicole a personality switch...
NorthShoreFan chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
Sweet up Cat fight meow and take that Morgan hahahahaha love that chapter. Go Jason Go. Good idea from South Park make a sound like a dying giraffe. that was funny lol. Keep up the good work.
melodie568 chapter 13 . 9/6/2004
really good story thanks for updating i love tessa and jason as a couple and i hate nicole.
Falconwolf3 chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
Loved the story! Great job, hope you write more, soon!
Falconwolf3 chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
Love the story! please update soon!
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
While you are right North Shore is no OC, it is none the less addicting,lol. Love the story so far, and can't wait to get the next chapter.
melodie568 chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
really good story thanks for updating i love this story i hope morgan and nicole get caught and jason and vincent believe tessa and ashlee
NorthShoreFan chapter 12 . 9/1/2004
wow Nicole really evil and so is that foot run over woman. Lets read what happens next.
melodie568 chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
really good story thanks for updating i hope they catch morgan and he gets in big trouble cuz i hate morgan holt.