Reviews for My Immortal
Rebekah chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Like it! Add more chapters PLEASE!

I wanna know what happens next!
TWHATT18 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Please continue this has been amazing so far!
siriushermionelover chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Please review soon!

This is a sweet, yet sad, yet good fanfiction

George and Hermione are a great couple together.

This is a good story.

I hope Hermione doesn't become pregnant!

~siriushermionelover
Megan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
i really like your style of writing! i think you have a gift for writing. please continue with the story because it is just getting good!:)
hilaryx3 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
WIERD!Please Hurry!I cant wait too !
Saturn's Candlesticks chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey! It's Kira... you left a review on my story 'Summer's Surprises' and left hte following comment:

"Black slave huh? Why wasn't she cubin or spanish? Nope shes black...okay, watever just seems kinda rasits you know maybe you should put in some black friends so that we all dont look like poor little worthless black people. Thats all i gotta say thats all.

Ignoring the black thing, its a good story. I like the way Hermione was portrade. Your good wrier.

IM me at Punkbrat987 and we'll talk then.

P.S: you even could've have a house elf. tsk tsk tsk the world theses days."

I just thought I'd let you know that you have a point. But you're missing one thing that most people don't realize about me: I'm black, too. My grandmother was a slave and her name was Juniper... that's her. She was killed in a house fire, so i put her in this fic to remember her. i'm sorry if it seemed racist to you: it wasn't.

and i'd talk to you on im but i'm currently using a laptop in the hospital due to pregnancy difficulties.
Goddess Of Idun chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Usually, I don't read fics that involve rape, but I think I'll read next chapter anyway.
faith chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
awesome story. cant wait for you to update it!
CrazyVoices22 chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
This seems like it's going to be a really good story! I feel so bad for Hermione and also for George because he really doesn't know how to help her out.

Please come back and update soon! can't wait to read some more!
anno chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
love your story. Please update soon and keep up the good work
EternalEcho chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
o how awful! mean malfoy! i like this so far. You should really think about double checking your spelling and grammar though. :)
Banana Princess chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
wow thisis realy good! i luv weasley twins stories!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
BM's gal 4eva chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
EEK! That would scare me if I was her. That is so sweet about George. You gots to write more!
HermyGWeasley chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Ooh...Bad Malfoy. This was a good chapter. Thanks for continuing it!:)Please do more and update soon!;)

-HermyGWeasley
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Wow! This is a really good story! Poor hermy! Its so sweet that George cares so much...theyre such a cute couple! Please upsdate soon!