Reviews for My Immortal
BM's gal 4eva chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
You should have George do something, Like totally kick Draco's ass. Have him be the only one that Hermione could tell things to. Like that. Are those some good ideas for ya? keep going Me like.
crazyone18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
is george going to kill malfoy?
EmEm chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
A diffrent start but cool. Sniff poor mione!

GOREAT JOB. More please. And Evanescence is a good band. More please
HermyGWeasley chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ooh! Grr bad Malfoy. Can George go find him, chop off his manliness, and slowly tear him limb from limb? lol. Please update soon. It's a good start. I like. :)

-HermyGWeasley
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*sniffle *sniffle I *sniff *sniff Love it! I really do. So Draco wasnt on the floor! Oh Pleze Update Soon!
Tartarus Lupas chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
OHH THAT'S INTERESTING. MORE!

UPDATE SOON...PLEASE
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh, I want more! More!
Lya chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
oh, the excitement is mounting. This is a plot quite different from anything I've read before. It'll be interesting to see how he can help Hermione but keep his promise not to tell anyone. It would also be cool to see what is going on inside Draco's head. hm...*jumps into deep thought*...I can't wait to read more.
Tweetyiscool chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
ohh..nice start...don't think I've seen a fic like this before. It caught my eye cuz of the title, which happens to be that of one of my fav songs ("My Immortal" by Evanescence, lol), and the summarry looked intreguing, so yeah. Here I am, lol. Anyhoo, update soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3