Reviews for Same Old Lang Syne
I loved the whole story! Reading the Raven puts me in a good mood! Funny! _
rae1112 chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
ya
BeaumontRulz chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
oh WOW sweetie! lol i prefer the first ending but WOW! lol i LOVED it! sry u told me 2 read the other one, and i promise i'll read it now but i just wanted to read this one first lol. newayz, this was abfab! ur a fantastic writer! loved all of it! lol.

newayz, the review u did on chpt three lol... baha u amused me very much so. Harry is dense, Ron is an ass which means he's got a very large ego lol, Hermione was trying to mask her feelings and lol come on... harry has to be able to get in there somehow lol, the staff are stupid lol.

and me... well, i said i was thinking about writing an epilogue. but i'm not sure... *shrugs* oh well. what do you reckon i should do for the epilogue? email me! if you have any idea what i should do lol. ma email is on ma bio.

lol its only like 8:10pm here... in aust lol. so its not so ungodly lol. newayz, i'm off to read the other story so expect another review from moi! :D lol

Alex
Kaia chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
Amazing Fantastic Excellent
HermioneLilyPotter chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
Oh no that is so so sad. I'm actually crying. I think I will stick with the other ending. Its so much happier
fanjimmy chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
Poor Hermione.
softballsweeti11 chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
that was good!
heartofthe-dragonfly chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
oh... that is... really sad...
HermioneLilyPotter chapter 8 . 8/30/2004
Oh my good that was such a good ending. I can't keep the smile off my face. I'm very proud of you and how it came out. I can't wait for the alt
SplishySplash chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
ok What the heck, you had a good story going then you screwed it up with the crappy ending
heartofthe-dragonfly chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
oh! that was good. i really liked that, it had a very nice ending. good job, this has been a fun story to read. very good. gosh, i'm all woot now. that made me happy. you made me happy.
fanjimmy chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
Great chapter.
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
i loved it it was realy good
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
*Cry out of happiness* This was such a great story!

Have a good time in college!

Great Story!