Reviews for Unexpected

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Pandamonium31 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Story was cute. My first kagura and sess story! :D
Poisonmind chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Loved the story! Poe and yellowcard too...awesome! Specially The Raven part! :)
alicealicealicealice chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
This story was really cool, and I totally loved how you described the costumes near the end. I promise to read your other fanfics!

(I think I saw a typo somewhere in the last two chapters)
BGuate224 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
ahh i absolutely loved it and im not really one to read a sesshomaru and kagura story...oh well. but i really enjoyed how you REALLY got into character, but still were able to put personal twists though ! - but i must say my inukag fan girl side is sobbing in the disapointment that they didn't meet haha, oh well we know they will. but i am now in love with sesshomaru more ! you didn't portray him as neither a COMPLETE ice block nor a feminime dude.

nicely done.

i now support kagura sesshomaru more now ! but i dont mind the whole sesshomaru rin thing either (AS LONG AS THEIR CLOSE IN AGE!) so i like the nice brother sister realtionship they had in this -

i really think your a great authoress i hope to see more work. gonna go check out your other stories now (;

EXCELLENT ! Bloody brilliant .
x0Arisax0 chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
It was definitely worth the reading...!
x0Arisax0 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Sesshomaru is friends with Bankotsu and Jakotsu ?

*starts laughing hysterically*

*half an hour later*

sorry about that, but it was so funny...
x0Arisax0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This is the first KaguraxSesshomaru fic I've read so far and I'm glad that I picked this! Seems so interesting...

On to the second chapter I go...!
anime freak 318 chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed this story _ Thanks for the first enstallment :) I'll definitely read the next two and can't wait for Unwanted _
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
This was Cute i don't read many kagura/sess pairings but this was very cool..on to the next and my fav inu/kag
ALLheartsONfraya chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
This was soo good! i will def read the other stories in this series!
ALLheartsONfraya chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
ok maybe one more ] seriously tho i like this story and i think you did an amazing job at writing it. I love Sango's plans they're so diabolical.
ALLheartsONfraya chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
stupid homework made me stop reading this! i love this story, so til tomorrow!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Could a possible sequel be about Miroku/Sango, Inuyasha/Kagome, and Kouga/Ayame?

Kiroku
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow...I like the story, but the last names almost got me to click out of reading it.

Kiroku