Reviews for Aftermath Trilogy: To Love and Hate You
Dolly chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Bellissimo!
;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I barely started reading this and so far it's good but I'm just kinda confused? Wouldn't she notice Gar as beast boy in the cafe because he's green? And the bear would've been green too
Sonoch chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I read the summary thing, and thought, "BB's a gang lord? Dafuq did I just read?" But, it does look interesting. I'm not judging, just... BB's a gang lord! The thought is just too awesome!
RothGoth chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Love the story! :D It does sound a little familiar though. Out of curiosity, did you get those ideas from Tekken? It just sounds familiar that's all.
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
that was a sweet story!
nothinglefthere chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Yay I'm so glad I found this story! I remember reading it and loving it but I forgot to add it as a favorite...but now I found it again! Love the plot, by the way.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
good story; whimpy ending, no offense
AzurexJen S chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
It was brilliant! I can't wait to start on the sequel! X3
Denalien chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
Ok now it's WAY OOC!But the story is good,i like the evil side of BB and that it's ended up that the Titans return! :D
Denalien chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
ow,wow ö don't you think...-...ö...it's a little...ö out of caracter?
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey!

I read this story last year, and I've been looking for it to add to My Favorites...YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! I LOVED THIS STORY! Keep up the good work!
parazesis chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
I liked it but parts it seemed a tad confusing, and at other parts it seamed a bit *cough* inmently deataled but of corce that is what is what ratings are there to warn us of. The specal thanks made me smile I love how you put that in there.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I really liked this story, it was really thought out and well wrighten. Not alot of wrighters do that anymore on fanfiction. But anyways, Awsome Story !

Yours Truly,

Black Raven 13
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 13 . 2/12/2007
I have to say one thing. I enjoyed this story a bit too much. You did a great job potraying the characters and describing the setting. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful read. Keep up the amazing work. I hope to read another one of your fics soon.