Reviews for Sakura's mistake
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey your doing pretty good so far, but don't forget to go back and put up your disclaimer, you know, I don't own naruto, etc at the beginning. I forgot to put it on mine at first too but I think it's required under the guidelines. You should make separate paragraphs for each person who speaks or new ideas, it makes things more clear. Keep up the good work. Keep writing.
Carumati chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I would suggest you to have each person's dialogue a separate chapter. Since there is a lot of talking going on, which is a cool thing O
LivingInSymphony chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
i liked it :)
iMizu-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
aw thats so gay how come you didnt finsih this i got all caught up thinking whats going to happen if kakashi, naruto, and sasuke come to see why she didnt come to her training. man that stinks :( . Please countine writing this story.
idoticloserofhell chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
HEY MABEY AKATSUKI KILLED HER PARENTS! AND DEIDARA WAS THE ONE WHO SEND THE LETTER!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Great Story so far. Little short, but good over all. PAMS. (Plz ad more soon)
sakuraba chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Im hooked, please keep writting.
HeartAngel chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!
bl chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I LIKE IT! UPDATE SOON!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Interesting story. Gah, stupid Sasuke.. I hate him. Anyways, please continue soon!
MimicTanooki chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Hola! Hey, you didn't listen to ANY of my advice at all! There are no new paragraphs for every new thought when Sakura is being all schizophrenic and THINKING to herself. You also didn't start a new paragraph when a new person is talking, which makes the reader have to stare at a large block of text and struggle to concentrate properly.

Please space things out more, because if you don't, people will want to skip things. YOU STILL DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAID IT'S CALLED 3RD PERSON POV OR NORMAL POV! :x

Oh well, I'm not mad or anything. Who's Ino? I just read the manga and do nothing extra to learn about it because I don't like Naruto as much as my beloved Black Gema Gema Dan.