Reviews for Going Wrong
collegegirl52 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I was wondering about the 'WTF?' moment with T.J. when I got to that part in the movie but I think that your fic might had explained to me. You did a nice job with this and I can't wait to read the rest soon even though that it could be a while. ;)
lou chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I always wondered what TJs side was. Nicely dramatized.
Jessie13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
this is a good fic and I think this site really needs more TJ fics. Seems like they all focus on Street and they're very few with TJ.
PeoplePerson chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great! I do like reading about Boxer and TJ. Prefer Boxer though... Maybe it's just a girl thing *giggles!* I think you got the characters just right. Especially TJ. You could put some of what the others, like Hondo and Boxer, felt as well.
jwmathias chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
A nice premise but it was ruined by a couple of critical (but fixable) problems.

First - you had numerous facts wrong. Like lines of dialog. Like the type of vehicle they were in, etc. If you are going to use them - you have to get them right, or you just look bad or lazy.

Second - NEVER interrupt a narrative with an [Author's note], particularly one that doesn't enhance the narrative. Put the notes in a separate, distinct section. Use an ** or something after a phrase if you want to make sure we match up the correct comment with the correct part of the story.

You had a good rhythm and flow going and completely destroyed it for a comment that didn't need to be right there.
Wesker888 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
great story, but, um... when are you going to update it?
danny chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Great story, always wondered what caused TJ to betraythe team. Hope you get more vchapters soon
Kalyna chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Hm...I will post a review if you really want me too ;). Overall good, it certainly seemed to flow well. My biggest problem is that it is somewhat difficult for someone who has little to no prior knowledge of SWAT (like me) to follow. I get the feeling that I am being thrust into the middle of a very tense situation and have no idea why it is tense. I think you would do well to add a little bit of background into the story.

~Kalyna
sideways anger chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
i LOVE Josh Charles and TJ was my favorite character (i was actually rooting for him through the whole movie!) update soon!

meL*
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
gud story, update soon
ally127 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Ooh... great 1st chapter! poor Boxer, poor T.J. Me likie ur writing style *is slightly envious* . and being the T.J. fan that you are, his emotions and reactions fit his personality perfectly. *claps for Toger* Keep up the good work! -
LegacyReborn chapter 1 . 7/18/2004