Reviews for Zealous
lavenderlush chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*sobs* I loved it! Beautiful... Breath-taking... Sensitively-written...

I've never seen Furuba fics like this. Carefully written and I think it's obvious that you took the time to think of the flow of the story _ Very nice, indeed.

How about writing a prologue? Teehee~

*hugs*

diana

*adds story to my favorite stories list*
shrimps chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Beautiful! I didn't really like Motoko before i read this story. You made me changed my impression on her.
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow...Completely bittersweet. I loved it. Not alot of people write about Motoko, but you did it perfectly.
indelible chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh... Beautiful. Even Stunning. Just... Wow. *.*
Ashi-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
That was simply breath-taking.

I loved how you portrayed her attitude, as I believe it was dead on. You're correct, there aren't many fanfics with Motoko in it. I don't necessarily think it's because no one likes her, as I do respect her to some degree, but I think it's because she's not really one of the main characters.

Regardless, this was an awesome fic. I loved the message, and her son was hilarious - kinda made me think of Kyo. Well, keep up the good work. I believe I'll go check out some of your other works now. Ta.

ΓΈ Ashi-chan
Jeva chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Gah! I was wondering who it was! *in awe* I loved it. It's wonderfully done and kind of sad, really. But it really makes a point. I'm not sure what it is, but it gets one to think about things.

...whoa..." Great job!