Reviews for Cannonball Run 2004: Down Under
Mad Dog Milne chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Great shtory...hic! Tried a couple of shooters now I'm just as a happy as the winner. Gonna read 2005, hope it's as good as this one!
Mad Dog Milne chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
The liver to stomach joke didn't fly too well huh?
Magick Tricks chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Now that was great and so was CR2003. I could hardly wait for CR5.
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
All I can say about this is that you did a terrific job on this. I LOVED the end battle and all the humorous exchanges. Great wrap-up to the race. :)
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
That was great! I'd love to see what's going to happen in the final chapters!
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
Ohh. Terrific deja vu bar fight, excellent scene with the Drake, Ron and that one lady at the end AND all of the other scenes were just plain hilarious too. All in all, this is looking pretty good, so I'll just have to say keep up the great work.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Brilliant! I loved the cruise control bit. Please keep up the good work!
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
LOL! Great stuff, I loved J.J's quick-thinking dodge of the Aussie cops and everything else in this chapter, particularly how Blake and Fenderbaum got away from those cops. Keep up the great work.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
There's not much I can say without spoiling this for potential other readers, but what I CAN say is that this is some rather entertaining material with highly humorous exchanges all around. I just wish the actual sequel were this good. :)

At any rate, please continue as soon as you can. :)
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Oh, so they're running the race in Austraila, eh? Very interesting. I must admit, I'm also quite impressed with how well-executed the humor in this story is so far. Keep up the great work.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Brilliant! I love the way you've adapted the story. I like the Buckaroo Banzai reference as well. Please keep up the good work! BTW, what's a road train?