Reviews for Out of the Forest One Day
Sexy-Poptart chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Love the story, just one thing. Nader, was Libertarian or however you spell it. I know, i voted for him. Or at least I would have if I was old enough. NEways, another thing is that you tend to spell things wrong. If u want, I'm available to edit the spelling. My e-mail's Just email me the chapter and I can read through it and send you back the corrections. Keep writing.

AnimeLuvrs chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
Ron and Pippin are my favorite characters. Who should I vote for Ron or Pippin. Aah This is so hard!
hobbit1400 chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
Pippin 4 President! Take that Ron! Ha Ha!
natalie chapter 8 . 11/16/2004
A! BUSH IS EVIL! I HATE HIM! SEND HIM PRETZELS SO HE WILL CHOKE! IMPEACH HIM! IMPEACH HIM! *ahem* sorry... i kinda despise bush (as you may have noticed) ... so, yeah. anyways- funny story! :) except for the IDIOT dementor who voted for bush. if he likess nature so much, WHY did he vote for the man who wants to dig up the Alaskan wildlife preserve to get OIL when it would be WAY better to make electric cars and- OK, i've got to calm down... *deep breaths* FOUR MORE YEARS! A!
Nehszriah chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
*laughs hysterically* I love that idiot dementor tre hugger thing! *snickers* He doesn't know what he's talking about. Anyways, glad to see you're back and hope that you keep the good job up!
sarah chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
wraiths of the Ring! YAY! tree-hugging dementors ha ha ha!
Crazayladay chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
*prays for Ron* I quite like him... *laughs* but Harry is so much better. And I'm a proud Hobbit fancer! *chases Merry* COME BBACK!
Crazayladay chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
I really do love this, it's intresting and exciting. But i did have one thing to say. If I recall, In the book Harry the the Ride on the Hippogriff wasn't amazing, for he had to hang on for dear life, and he much preferred him broomstick.

Well I best be off to read the other chapters!

Sexy-Poptart chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Story rox. can't wait till' ya update. kiss-kiss
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
another great chap as always! can't wait for more to come!

Liam Hagerty chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
I must say the story is at the very least imaginative. I like the humorous moments in the storytelling. Especially the whole idea of getting rid of the forbidden forest for a tennis court. My only real advice for improvements is that the story, while hilarious, seems to be moving a tad slowly. It's also good to be mindful of spelling and grammar. All in all the story is off to a wonderful start and I look forward to reading more as it develops.
fish chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Wow tree hugging and talking demontors! what are you going to think up next. That the go into a song and dance number?
natalie chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
heh heh.. nader! the dumbley-whatsits part was funny too. "greatly hated," that's for sure. GO JOHN KERRY! DOWN WITH BUSH!

ahem. um... yeah.
Nehszriah chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Wh00t! Two chapters! India, you are doing such a good job! If you want any ideas, just mail me! I've got loads. Sayonara!

Shagrat chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
I like this's cool...please write more soon...or i'll have gandalf...uh...oh whatever...just write more son please.