Reviews for The Toymaker
Superfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I was going to say (without reading the story) that DC had done something like this just a year or two ago. But, then I remembered: that was a four-part mini-series featuring the Toy MAN (a part-time enemy of Superman)! So, I read this story after all. It was way better than I expected. Thanks!
Christa the Ice Priestess chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
interesting
dafnap chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
i like the toymaker, is this an orignal character? If so, its one of the best mary sue that has been pulled off, maybe you should do a prequel or something, n-e-hoo, i would love to see more of your work
Penny Barker chapter 1 . 4/22/2000
I found that The Toymaker was very challenging to read. It took a little push and shove to get through the first few pages, but after that things started to pick up. I don't know whether it was the fact that the book became more interesting or that I adjusted more to her writing style. She has definitely devised her own style. She is the type of writer that upon completing her story makes you want to go out and accomplish something that has never been done before and that is her goal, I believe. She is a very inspirational.
david chapter 1 . 4/21/2000
I genuinely like the story, the first person perspective was good and the emotional attachement she made, just from reading his files was touching. I dont see where Mr. ogden got the impression that Bats bats both ways? What did i miss?

Anyway, it was a great story!

Hope to see more from you!
Frank Ogden chapter 1 . 4/20/2000
Interesting little story told so many times the formula begs relief. I guess Prissy had fun though, and I suppose that's what this board is all about. One question I'd ask,is it your intention to leave the reader with the impression Batman "hits" both ways? Or are you unaware of the nuance you have created?