Reviews for Jealousy of a Delusional Mind
jaderaid chapter 14 . 11/6/2004
AWAH! SEQUAL! AWAH! when? soonsoonsoonsoonsoon!oh, SHIT! i have to work on my science project! 'til i read the sequal!

Jade Rebel
jaderaid chapter 13 . 11/6/2004
AH! good acting, rhade! k, i push the trance-colored button to get to next chappie!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
i dont think it was a bad ending
C.V. Wilson chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
A pain in my side and a thorn up my butt, hehehehehe! Thorn up my butt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! okay, srry. so its over huh, okay, lets on with the sequel.
Shixa chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
YAY! Caida is dead! DO NOT EVER MAKE ME THINK RHADE IS SUCH A HEARTLESS BASTARD AGAIN! ok, calm down. deap brath. now, very good story. can't wait for the sequel. and by the way, you must review my story too! :) wrie more, and more, and more until you can't write anymore, then write some more!
Iara chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
I thought the ending was sweet. I actually really like Caida, I thought she was a great villain. I can't wait for that sequel.
prin69 chapter 14 . 10/23/2004
aw. that left me feeling all happy and mushy inside. kudos to you! tat as really sweet, he'll love her forever!
Snupi3 chapter 14 . 10/23/2004
Oh thank you. That was great! Looking forward to the sequel.
Snupi3 chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
I love it. Keep writing. This story is wonderful. ;-D I've always been partial to Rhade/Beka romance.
prin69 chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
first off, laughed when i saw the title, its great. ) *GASP* omg, rhade is an ass hole! ok, so i knw that theyree really worried as shit about beka and lookig for her, but she doesnt know that! oh, trance hurry up and oh beka, ihope se gets pissed at rhade and hits him. doing somethoing like that o hurt her. or wait,did caida set that tape up? oh well, kickass chpter hun!
AndromedaFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I love it! So funny. write more and more and more! i luv rhade! i luv rhade! and if i havent mentioned it already, I LUV RHADE!*drools*
Snupi3 chapter 12 . 10/19/2004
I'm hooked on this story. I hope you'll update it soon. ;-D
Jade Rebel chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
i'm too lazy to log in right now. :) ok, this is the part hwere Beka or someone goes: oh, SHIT!

this was AWESOME! update soon!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 12 . 10/9/2004
Really really good
Iara chapter 12 . 10/9/2004
What's gonna happen next? You can't leave it there!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »