Reviews for Love Affair
Lily chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
Lol my names lily as well. I would like to tell you this was AMAZING to read and whenever lily was upset I was crying! Did you end up writing a sequel?
ss1984 chapter 31 . 9/25/2013
one of the best i have ever read especially because of the murder and the hemming plot.
Biva chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
I'm not overly fond of it, but it is a unique concept and you did okay.
IWLTxo chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, it's been so much fun to read!
IWLTxo chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
Oh, Sirius has appeared! And the others Marauders too! It's certainly livened up the story more, having the same 2 or 3 characters appearing in the chapters, though well written, can get a little boring.

But I liked these past few chapters I've really liked them!
IWLTxo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, I like how the chapters are short and sweet; you don't drag them out and fill them with too much waffle.

The only thing I'm not liking about this fanfic [though I adore everything else] is that there hasn't been a Sirius appearance. But other than that, I'm really liking this so far!
pamelaisbadass chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Hi :)

Now, I'm not entirely sure what to do...I wanted to leave you a review for the sake of it, if that makes sense. I only made it through a couple of chapters of your story and your writing style really doesn't work for me, but I didn't want to point out the faults or anything because that's just rude. But I didn't want to leave without reviewing. As a writer I'd rather have someone review telling me my story's not very good than just read it and piss off, does that make sense? Sorry,anyway. Keep writing, one can only improve!

Pammy
thos3citylights chapter 31 . 12/11/2011
WOW.

I love James and ,ily, fanfictiona nd your is just incredible. I love how orginial it is and its not just some 'James and Lily' fall in love at Hogwarts story, that everyone writes. Its really amazing. :]]]
m3ggi3 chapter 31 . 11/29/2011
I love it :D

So cute!
PyromaniaPet63 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
James is screwed.
Eleanor chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
I know you have recived a lot of reviews on this story, but I had to leave one myself, as I don't have a fan fiction account this is the first story I have actually reviewed (feel special! Haha!) This story (not that I read the first version) is proof that proper planning is key in story writing. Your plot is well constructed and your character development is mostly fantastic. Also your grammar and spelling is mostly perferct. I haven't finished your story yet, but I write this review with full confidence that your writing will continue to be up there with the best on this site. Anyone looking for examples before writing their own fan fiction, I strongly recommend this story as an inspiration.

I hope you continue writing, you have a real talent.
Eleanor chapter 22 . 3/24/2011

I hope you continue writing, you have a real talent.
sgHEARTShp chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
omg i am sooo mad james! Grrr... I love your story but i am soo mad him that i broke my thumb while clenching my fists... Oops D: the doctor laughed when i told him i broke it clenching my fists so hard bc i was mad a fictional charcter haha i3your story
David Fishwick chapter 31 . 11/15/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing. I am glad that Emmy was put in a mental hospital as she was crazy.
Sunshine My Love chapter 31 . 3/14/2009