Reviews for Rendezvous in Havana
Sandy chapter 10 . 12/8/2018
Probably the best ending I have read of all the fan fics. Thanks for your writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Please write moooooooore! This is my favorite one!
Artemis Jane chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Don't ya feel like cryin?

Sorry, movie moment there. But I do feel like crying, this was beautiful. I love those two sooo much
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Javier looks like this kid at my school but cuter. I'm obsessed too, and I love this fic.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
I would have died if they didn't get back together. love the story.
EpicStelena chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
I have to seriously tell you that this story got me teary eyed and that doesn't often happen when I'm reading. Seriously.

I love this movie and these characters so much and in this story you made them and Havana fly off the page/screen. It was amazing. I felt every emotion reading this. It's a gem.

If you ever feel inspired to write for HN again, I'd say do it. You have a gift. Thank you so much for this!
anchored chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
just discovered this hidden gem of a story. it was so good! i loved the style and the way you developed the characters after their years apart. well done chica! thanks for writing it :)
Ana Luna Wisniewski chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
""Te amo" he whispered, when he pulled away.

"I love you too" she replied."

One of the most beautiful lines i've ever read...

Javier speaking in Spanish that he loved Katey... caught me!

Congratulations, girl!
FateStryke chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Ok, wow. I thought my heart was going to explode the whole time I read this. I loved it so much and think it is so perfect. Thank you for writing this it really made my day. P.S I share in your love of Deigo Luna, if I could clone one person it would be him.
Tempting Tangle chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
Aw I absolutely loved this lol

x.x.x
zammba chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I know how you feel about your obsessions(both of them). It seems like a great fanfic so far...
gukkiez chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Yay! I watched this movie like...

more than 24 times, lol.
gukkiez chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I am liking this story
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
After reading this entire story in one go, I have to say that it is beautifully written and very well crafted. Not only are you an extraordinary writer, but the plot was very fulfilling for us Havana night fans!

and I will definitely rent Y tu Mama bien *wink*
Kikis chapter 10 . 3/5/2007
Oh my gosh! For a second I really thought you would separate them! I'm so glad you didn't!

Congratulations again! Your work is beautiful! I loved every word of it! All the angst, all the romance, the dancing (how I loved the dancing... *sighs*), their 'rendez-vous', the scenario... And of course, Katey and Javier :)!

Thank you!