Reviews for Batman: Reborn
What a freakin EMO
Whatacoincidence chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Are you dead?
Ironman29758 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Reading Batman: Earth One and watching Batman Begins I remember the first Batman story I ever read which was this one. I was captivated by the world Batman and how it felt like it could happen it real life with Joker wearing make up instead of a chemical bath, Batman was more of fallible vigilante instead of the legendary Batgod superhero. I only hope you could do more stories like the first Batman/Two-Face meeting, Catwoman, Penguin, etc especially since the Dark Knight Rises.
mordoRyu chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
I wish this were finished, but even half-done it's an excellent bit of writing, easily as good as your previous Spider-man fic. Great story.
Conrack chapter 18 . 2/22/2005
Finally! A Batman fic that tells the story like it’s supposed to. No 13-year sidekicks, no batgirl, no oracle, no cuddly batman. I swear these things make me vomit. They’ve really managed to f*ck the dark knight over real bad at DC. Let’s see, he used to be a sociopathic, brutal loner feared by everyone, even those he tried to help.

Now he’s a babysitter to a bunch of f*cking smart-mouthed kids. It makes me gag!

So I really like your story! It’s well written, with a story we know and love. It’s sorta like the upcoming movie; Batman begins. It’s Batman stripped of all the bullshit.

Great work
J. Todd chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is an excellent story and I am definately going to read more. Great work.
Guybrush chapter 18 . 12/20/2004
Ending on a good clif-hanger shame it hasn't been updated for a while would like to see to see this coninued...
Challenger1 chapter 18 . 11/14/2004
Looks like this story is beginning to kick into high-gear.
tillallareone chapter 18 . 11/13/2004
Need more, good stuff.
tillallareone chapter 17 . 11/8/2004
Sweet chapter. REally like how this is comming along.
Challenger1 chapter 17 . 11/8/2004
Wow. Batman's in some serious trouble.
Stratagemini chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
Wow. It's been a relatively long time since I last read this story.

Things aren't looking so good for bruce. First he gets beaten to a bloody pulp, then he gets arrested, then he accidentally murders two police officers, and finally Boss Maroni is going to kill him. Well, you did promise this would be a lot shorter than Spider-Man: Reborn. Yet Somehow I doubt this will end here.

I eagerly awaite the next chapter, so that I can find out how Batman manages to get out of this one. I also want to see the psycological Reprecussins that becoming what he most despises will do to Batman. Willhe become Suicidal again?

Thank you for this chapter.
tillallareone chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
Good chaps. Now this is how the cartoon should have been played as.
Stratagemini chapter 15 . 10/21/2004
It just gets worse for Bruce doesn't it? I guess this is what they call, a bad day.
Dragonmuncher chapter 15 . 10/19/2004
Please don't make Killer Croc into a recurring supervillain like Spiderman Reborn had Lizard! I liked it in Spiderman, but let's move on to other things, eh?

In any case, good stuff. Keep up the great work!