Reviews for The MalfoyLupin Romance
thejammysod chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
come on... Update? please? I really love this fic, and would love to see it continued. I'm worried about Remus. I would really like you to carry on, but I know it's very unlikely. but your story does only say on hold, and not discontinued. So please try. Thank you. :)
Moony fan chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love this story! Even though its been ages I would love it if in the next chapter Remus finds out he's pregnant! :)
x.naomi.chan.x chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I like this story :) i would really like to see Remus preggo with Lucius puppies so cute! Good Job i hope u update
shurashur09 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
ouch...
CorneredWolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, finish this. I know it's been like five years since the last update, but please, could you finish it? It's really good D
Commodore Juice chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
OHMY I WANT MORE :D
LadyTiya chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
I would like to see that remus finds out that he's two weeks pregnant with lucius's baby.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
I love your fic. Remus/Lucius is my favorite couple XD

Kisses from Argentina!
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
awesome ficc... please please PLEASE continue!
Freak in Corner chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
like the story so far and i can't wait to read the rest
faramor chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
loves it
marauders4 chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
I've probably already reviewed but you really need to continue the story...it's driving me crazy without another chapter!
Clear Black Glass chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
12-9-04? You haven't updated since then? May I ask why? This story is great and there was no reason to stop it. Especially not at such cliffhangery point! You make me sad. Please update! This story is wonderful and I really, really want to know what happens next. (please T_T)
rogue641 chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
hey are you going to countune this story plesse plesse plesse for me gives pupple eyes
NessSachiel chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
will you continue that story? Please? Preaty please? It is first and only story I find about that 2 :D And it is werry good.

And what I want to see? hm...Severus Snape with some man in happy relationship. Meaby with Siri and James? :P