Reviews for Boy With A Pearl Cufflink
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
I love the idea of the Peryton being Harry’s Animangus! -
Mephistopheles chapter 21 . 11/6/2017
Of course I'm assuming this is the ending seeing as you haven't updated in almost 10 years. I was looking forward to the next chapters very much and I hope someday if you return to read this fanfic, you will hopefully resume writing.
Mephistopheles chapter 21 . 11/6/2017
I love the ending, after such a gloomy chapter the ending was absolutely bueatiful.
Mephistopheles chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Chapter 17 is soo sad!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2017
Love it and hope you will update it again soon
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2017
Oh my gosh this is absolutely amazing. I think you should dig deeper into the story with Remus. And also focus more on harry learning duelling. As for an animagus, I don't think it should be a unicorn because it gives the impression that harry is pure light when in reality he is a balance of all things. So when picking an animal you should pick something that represents many things not just one thing or one house. A Phoenix would be cool but that is expected. Maybe a Pegasus? A griffin or a snake would be cool but are to biased toward houses. I hope you keep writing and try not to focus to much on the romance, because there still is a war. Maybe bring in moody into some of the scenes. Good luck and keep writing.
Antonia chapter 21 . 6/2/2017
This is simply divine!
Skywroe chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
Ginny is Draco's Aunt lol
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 4/4/2017
Emm sequel?
wajagirlliz chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
This is sooo good! Oh my heavens. I look forward to future chapters. Have fun writing. _
ade3 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
phoenix
TheDarkLordsHeiress chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
This is a really wonderful story, I hope you continue to tell their story for all to hear. I hope you can update soon and we can all finally see what happens next in their grand adventure.
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
dire wolf
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
This was really good, I feel Snape should be a bit more sadistic and Harry more masochistic though.
Destineyofme chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
I hope you will one day write more on this great story
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »