Reviews for Boy With A Pearl Cufflink
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 1/29
Wow. I love this story. I love that that Harry saved Severus' life twice. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really enjoyed this story.
FallenSoul62 chapter 21 . 1/17
plz update this story when you have time because it brilliant
Chaos chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Update please.
georgia chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Unicorn
EmptyOrFull chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Please! we must have more! I really like this, it gave me butterflies in the stomach. You know, that ticklish warm sensation right in the bottom of your gut and it slowly spreads upward, making you want to laugh and smile, be all cheerful? Please write more, I well wait. Plus I would love to see if Harry is a dragon or phoenix.
Begumebilli chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Your comments and other notes are longer than the chapter content, it's irritating really, with this good story.
MystSnare chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Its a good story. Severus is a bit ooc, but it fits well with the story. Darn we didn't even get to the animagus part yet . will someone be adopting and finishing this story? *puppy-dog eyes*
shadowsnarry chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
such emotion in the story I felt soo sad at the times wen harry was broken and when sev cried
such emotion loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
it response to the lines the most dangerous game OMG we had to read this in class
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Wow. This was quite different from most of the Harry Potter fanfics! It's enthralling and overly heartfelt. Severus being married and Harry experiencing as he wishes!
Northernlight13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I adore this story and you by default ;) Kidding, but even if it's only so far, you stopped at a good place one that leaves my heart warm, myself inspired, and my mind going off just imagining the rest of the story. I'm glad you didn't stop at where Harry was sad because he thought Severus didn't love him. So, thank you. :)
I think yours is the only story I am... enamored by with what the story being only this far. Usually if a great author does stop then I get a little disappointed and/or frustrated.
I just wanted to let you know that this story is magical, it lit up my day, and I reread it a lot.
notsofrilly chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
pity you stopped writing
alysa chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
wow a nice story line a lot a twists and turn the unexpected happens just wonderful i'm speechless
Sum1 who luvd chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
OMG ur story is so beautiful it a true tear jerker with the right amount of humor and I would truely love it if you updated and continued it story of love loss trust and friendship
Snarry Potter chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
i loved this story if there is an update or sequel please send me the link to it thank you
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »