Reviews for Boy With A Pearl Cufflink
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 4/4
Emm sequel?
wajagirlliz chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
This is sooo good! Oh my heavens. I look forward to future chapters. Have fun writing. _
ade3 chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
phoenix
TheDarkLordsHeiress chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
This is a really wonderful story, I hope you continue to tell their story for all to hear. I hope you can update soon and we can all finally see what happens next in their grand adventure.
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
dire wolf
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
This was really good, I feel Snape should be a bit more sadistic and Harry more masochistic though.
Destineyofme chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
I hope you will one day write more on this great story
Lady Nature chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
green eyed black 9 tailed Kitsune for animagi form! -harry
Hullanta chapter 21 . 1/1/2016
Simply Brilliant my dear, absoloutly exquisite. A rare master piece.
brigit p chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
That was an awesome story I just wish that there was more. Its one of those stories that once you finish it you can't help but want more to read about. :) keep up the good work.
thewolf74 chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
Wow. I love this story. I love that that Harry saved Severus' life twice. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really enjoyed this story.
FallenSoul62 chapter 21 . 1/17/2015
plz update this story when you have time because it brilliant
Chaos chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Update please.
georgia chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Unicorn
Emorull chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Please! we must have more! I really like this, it gave me butterflies in the stomach. You know, that ticklish warm sensation right in the bottom of your gut and it slowly spreads upward, making you want to laugh and smile, be all cheerful? Please write more, I well wait. Plus I would love to see if Harry is a dragon or phoenix.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »