Reviews for Animal
this is so sweet :))
South chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
I absolutely love how the characters are portrayed in this LOTF fanfic. The choice of wording and descriptive vocabulary is also very enticing to someone like me who while reading fanfictions for awhile, has only come across a few good jewels with proper and higher level grammar,spelling, and word choice.
I looked at the last date of the updates and immediately I felt a sort of sadness. I hope you come back to look at this fanfic and all the great reviews it has gotten, because I would like to see a conclusion to this marvelous story about Jack,Ralph and the rest of the tribe. Unfortunately it looks like that might never happen but there are always surprises in life, and a new update to this fanfiction might just prove me wrong in my conclusion that this story will be left unfinished.
If you ever come back to reread this fanfiction you've written Countess Plays-In-The-Rain, I and many others want you to know that this is one of the best LOTF stories we've ever read and want you to continue on to finish this lovely fanfic you've created.
edgiestparchment chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
I can't even imagine someone going back to finish a story they started over ten years ago, but I just have to add another voice of sorrow to the many that this lovely piece will never find the conclusion it deserves...
darkness173 chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Aww this fanfiction is a jewel! So well written and i really loved all of it. I'm sad you never came around finishing it. :)
gentleimplosion chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in years...I cannot tell you how much I love this, this has to be one of the best lotf stories out there.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVEd eVERY MINUTE OF IT OMAHHABA
HitTheRoad chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
This is really good. I love how you potray the relationship between Ralph and Jack here, it's a little bit different and not that sadomasochistic as other stories potray it. Too bad you haven't updated in almost 10 years.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
This story was just amazing and one of the best LOTF fanfics I have ever read (: I wish you hadn't stopped writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I love this so much
tazia101 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Hey: I know that you haven't written this story for a very long time. Maybe you've forgotten it; maybe you come back and read the reviews sometimes. Either way, you're not writing, and there have certainly been enough reviews begging you to continue. Your story is the top favourited for LOTF, and the first one I've read. It's amazing, of course. The relationship between Jack and Ralph throughout is simply brilliant. Your writing is great. It makes me very sad, that it won't be finished. So let me add my plea to all these people's; finish the story. Take one weekend, write, edit, post, and let the story come to its end. It deserves it, and so do your followers. Please; I beg you.
Dark Ultimatum chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
One of the best lord of the flies works i have ever read
its a shame that good work such as this did not get the respect it deserved and be finished
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie"
Stephen King
pocketsfullofpockets chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Despite it being incomplete (and looking like it will stay that way), this is seriously my most favorite 'Lord Of The Flies' fan-fiction. I don't why, it just made me feel satisfied, the story never grew boring, the characters were just so fucking well-written. The way you portrayed Roger was just so wow. I certainly do not like him as a person, but he is one good damn character in these seven chapters of typed writing. And I loved your Jack. You didn't stray from his original characterization in the books, just developed him in three years of living on that retched island. Ralph was certainly amazing too, the whole "mommy of the island" (no words right now to describe it) thing works for him, in a way. And you're never gonna read this, but I'm so disappointed, but mostly sad that you never finished this. In the end, thank you for the story, it certainly enraptured me for a hour, which I could've of spent doing nothing (god, this last part sounds so pretentious). And yea, just yea, thanks.
SapphireAeronaut chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
This story~ *hearts* I love it, it's fantastic~! _ Well written and in-character, I really like how well the role of healer or medic suits Ralph - it's a position of authority and respect, but not enough to antagonize Jack. Of all the 'what if the ship doesn't come back' stories I've read, this one is definitely my favorite~ Even if Roger continues to confuse me. ;p

~Sapph
JustR chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
This is so damn beautiful!

DONT STOP WRITING :D

I am in love with this. The interactions between everyone is lovely and so real! Great job c:
DeathTheKitty chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I loved this story, I just wished it was finished! I lobed your writing, and it was interesting that this took place three years later on the island. I doubt that you'll update this since the last time you did was in 2005, but I totally would read it if you did! 3