Reviews for L O V E
Kate chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You have a gift. Thanks for sharing it. :)
inosentengtabonista chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
wow! fantastic. those two were really meant for each other.:) more power to you! please update shattered minds.. i cant wait!:) thanks!
Megumi chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
How wonderful...I like the fight words...the date...the gift...great work!
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i read this and i didnt really want to review... cause, you know, it takes time... but i finished the story and squeeled and couldnt help it. i love it! its so cute... n_n
Zell lovr chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
AW! SO CUTE! YO U GOTTA MAKE ANOTHER MEGUSUKE!
Lara chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Woh, this is such a great story, it has an interesting idea here, it's so BEAUTIFUL and INGENIOUS! You're a wonderful writer!
meant2be chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
i loved it! add chapters! ...pwez? pwetty pweez? lolz

-Miyoko-chan
Code Name Adania chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Oh, pant, squeal and giggle. I loved this! I love stories that could almost be taken out of an episode, and this one very well could be. I love their interaction, even more than any confessions (though those give me WAFF too!). And the Yahiko/Tsubame at the end just completed it. Kudos!
Concetta chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
C-U-T-E!

Ciao!
anime09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Aww! So cute!
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
THAT WAS SO CUTE! ::Laughing:: Yahiko and Tsubame...the bet...ahahaha...I LOVE Sano/Megumi pairings and this one was great!
elementBLUE chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
cute story!
Crazy4CellLegato chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
that was an awsome songfic! I LOVED it. it was so sweet. it was a cute song fic as well. GOOD JOB! w until later, CHAO! w
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
One word...cute! .
Chris chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
this is SO CUTE! Lol, I love s/m fics, but this one is so adorable beyond almost any of the other s/m fics i've seen. _ Especially the ending, VERY funny!