Reviews for Summoners' Rest
Leea-Silver chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I LOVE THIS! ISAARU ROCKS!
Lady Blackmour chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Hurrah! You know, I was destined to love Isaaru the minute I realised that Quinton Flynn was his voice in English, way back in the time of FFX. Then it turned out he actually *was* cool and I was vindicated for liking him based on his voice actor. ("It's the Raiden-summoner!") I suppose it also made up for the fact that Quinton *also* voiced that jerk from the Luca Goers.

Eh heh...anyway. I haven't played X-2 yet, you know? Actually, I haven't beaten X. (But I'm damned close!) Nevertheless, I agree, we need more Isaaru fics! Why? Because we like him. And I can always count on you to write a wonderful romance. I love the way you write your women, they always have a spark of determination in them that I'm not sure mine manage to get...This is intriguing to me so far. There's not much happening outside of our main characters meeting each other, talking with each other, rediscovering things about each other, but...you know, that's exactly the kind of story I love to read the best, and I especially love it when you write one.

Anyway, I hope you'll keep writing this one. If you finish it, it will be one less fanfiction I am compelled to write, and that's always a good thing. _ In seriousness, though, I think it is very good. Please do continue.

-Lady Blackmour
Saravelda chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
yay! an Isaaru fic! i thought i'd never find one! I love this story...keep writing. (and you're right...the world does need more Isaaru fics...you're so creative)
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow! This is one of the few OC fics I can actually like. She could easily be someone who really is part of Spira, rather than yet another Mary Sue. I enjoyed this story very much. And no, there aren't enough Isaaru fics out there.