Reviews for Forever Scarred
xXSoulDragonXx chapter 41 . 8/20/2014
Wow, this is amazing! I honestly love dark themed stories like this because it makes it feel all the more realistic-this was a very interesting piece to read and so well written and I honestly cannot tell you how much I love it. Also, while reading this I happened to stumble across Adam Lambert's single, "What Do You Want From Me?" and it just set the mood so nicely and the song just goes so well this storyline and I think you should check it out. Again, I adored this story and read it in a day, non-stop. This is a work of art and I would buy this if it were a real book. But enough of my rambling, while there is more I have to say, I am going to stop right here and say my goodbyes. Soul.
Guptanation chapter 41 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. You did an excellent job with the plot, particularly the interactions between Kaiba, Hinoto, and Lien and the power struggles between them. And you did a fantastic job with the personalities of the various characters and their beliefs. It felt so realistic - by that I mean that the characters seemed so in character, and I love that you didn't make the good guys overly powerful (those are the most common pitfalls in stories in my experience as a reader, as is a failure to adequately string the plot together) and yet still managed a relatively happy ending. It's been a long time since I added something to my favs list (I seriously abused that thing for a while), but this is definitely going on there. OH yeah, and I'm happy that Minako lived, loved that little speech he gave when Hinoto cornered him. There's def more that I loved about this story, but I think that's enough for this review :P
Jessica Hooper chapter 41 . 3/2/2010
Amazing the best ine so far you must have worked a long time on it but it was deffintly worth it i loved it
Chibi-roy-chan chapter 41 . 10/23/2009
Wow this was brilliant! Really depressing at some pionts but brilliant none the less! You are the best fanfcition writer i have had the pleasure of coming across, you write wonderfully, though some parts honestly nearly made me cry, poor Jou! But it all better now thanks to Kaiba :)
alk chapter 41 . 8/10/2009
nice poems.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 30 . 10/2/2008
ten more chapters to go and i'm done! hurray! took me an hour to get this far! well, it's getting late... I'll read the rest tomorrow! good job so far!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
weird...i keep thinking that i've read tis before cause i think i remembered seeing your penname before as well. (shrugs). Well, this is a long story and I must say, it's pretty good. I do hope that Seto and Jou DOES gets together in a relationship. Anywho, I'll read the rest later! good job!
faorism chapter 41 . 9/26/2006
Oh my god. Its finally finished!

I ahve been on this sotry since about its half way point... I think. I have gotten so used to the alerts... how will I ever get over it!

I love your story, and I know for a fact that I will always remember this one, one of the longest fanfictions i have ever read, and probably will read for a while. I lvoe the fact that there wasn't total mush at the end of it all, as I may or may not have been expecting. Thank you so much for giving two years into such an awesome story! Thank you!

fallen angel of repression
CircleKV12 chapter 41 . 9/19/2006
Sorry, that I didn't read the end sooner... Believe me I wanted too... Anyway I think the endign was perfect, some of those lines, just choked me up man. And I think your poems are great and that last one... that last line... AMAZING. yeah no doubt. I think a presquel of Seto's pain would be great and sequel. And I totally know what you mean about not wanting the story to end. I feel like that all the time when I'm reading great stories (cough cough Foever Scarred cough cough) I really hope you do write a prequel or sequel or BOTH. Can't wait to read more of your work. Keep writing. Oh and thanks for aknowledgement at the end, made me feel all warm inside. ha ha
ahsie chapter 40 . 9/15/2006
heyya

fwoh nice chappie!

yay, finnally everyone is alright!

but well, the part where seto left the hospital without even telling jou... weird.

but now jinoh is alright wonder what will happen to him now/?

but then, now jou's living with kaiba _ YAY!

come on come on update it yaa! update it!

or will you end it like that? hm

_
Sishyu chapter 41 . 9/14/2006
Thanks for the acknowledgement and I really enjoyed your poems at the end. Can't wait for more. Later, Sishyu
Sishyu chapter 40 . 9/14/2006
Ah I finally finished it! I LOVED IT! There's is no word possible to describe this story's greatness! *sigh* Wonderfulness. Keep up all the greatness. Later, Sishyu.
Sishyu chapter 25 . 9/14/2006
Sorry... it's been a LONG while since i've reviewed, but omg this is AWESOME! Can't wait to finish the story... i'm so behind... Keep up the great work... later Sishyu
PrettyPinkTopaz chapter 40 . 9/13/2006
O.O;; Ahw, are you going to write another story of Joey and Kaiba?

This story was awesome! I loved it so much and I'm happy to say that this story is one of my top ten!
kel-gi chapter 41 . 9/10/2006
this fic...was simply wonderful...excelent job!

Gi