Reviews for Knife Edge: The Screenplay
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
How about when you writ spoken sentances, u use "..." even in screenplays they have those
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Why do u caps all the names?
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Very beautifully written!

I really enjoyed every second of it! 3

This should totally be made an episode some day... or get some people to act it out! It is absolutely worth reading! D

Keep it up! D
myheroisbatman chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
Omigosh, this story is so cute and awesome and funny and- okay, I'll stop(blushes). My sister kept laughing at the parts where you said that Terra smelled. You should so totally make a sequel to this story.
coolcari chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! I love this story!

coolcari
Beatrice chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Aww.. so sad!
BBcrazed chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
Wow! that's a keeper! I love the hole "Dagger " thing .I'm a story writer myself , I dont think i'll ever write one as good as this!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 15 . 4/2/2005
cute
Critic chapter 16 . 3/13/2005
i liked knife's edge the story and part 2 and Blackmail Valley and Boy Wonders. although the pairing of Bruce and Star is kinda weird.
Critic chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
LEO IS H.O.T HOT!
StarryNightT chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
i really liked your story it was awesome! on the things to come i liked the sequel and romeo and juliet but the first i don't quite understand and the last two kinda freak me out i mean grown men hitting on like 16 or 17 year old girls? that's just creepy! i mean i'm 16 i just freaks me out and is wierd! but if you want to make them then i won't stop you well happy new years! byez! :)
darkness-consumes-me chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
iloved your sory write sequal soon
Psymonishot chapter 16 . 10/25/2004
EXCELLENT! Oh, I loved it! Pease, write some more stories _ 9.9/10.
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 16 . 10/22/2004
o i wanna read blackmail valley and knife edge 2!
BerryBlossomWHite chapter 15 . 10/9/2004
THIS STORY IS WAY COOL! YOU BETTER hopfully have a sequel to it! this story ws amazing i was totally blown away . you kept the characters in their same personalities! I am very impressed! BEastboy and cy were so damn funny in your story! LOL I totally allmost died laughing. AND STAR/Robin FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! way cooL! i am a huge fan of Star/Robin fanfics so that's why i love this story! and raven was awesome in this story. all ways thinking. and Raven/beastboy are having some connection going on dont you think? I hope you have a sequel!

Your New Fan,