Reviews for The Way We Get By
AliLamba chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This fic kiiilllss me. You need to write more Veronica Mars and that is not unrelated :-P
DonnaKey chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
very sad... but I love it. goood job!
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
It is kind of sad that Relena has to be two different people at the same time in order to be with the man she desires versus being with the man she had to marry, yet she is that kind of character to where she will do anything she must to have what she wants and desires. This was a good one-shot story and interestingly written. Thanks for sharing!
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful story but still made me sad :(. One of those things where Relena was lonely and to make the world happy she married Quatre. Was NOT expecting it to be him though. I know this is a one shot but it leaves the reader hoping both of them can eventually be with the ones they really love. Loved this but still brought a tear to my eye.
JenJenGundamFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I remember reading this when you first posted it, it was nice re-reading it as I re-read all your fics! _ I love this short little story it was a very nice read! :) ... um... again! lol.
Kanela chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh my god! what an excellent piece of angst! yo-hoo!

:D
Carynna chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I haven't read anything Gundam Wing related in ages...but this is amazing. (But poor Quatre! He must be with Trowa!)
kokopelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow. That was amazing. I like how you wrote the secret relationship(s). Thanks for writing this and making my day! *wink*
Sage Mason chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was beautifully written. I especially loved the way you wrote Heero. They way he could be cold and vulgar at one point and then tender and caring at another. The contrast is what makes the story so heartbreaking.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
a little confusing, but I loved it actually despite the fact that i usually love Quatre
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
*lets out a long, deep breath* Wow. This is one of those stories that remind me of how it feels to hold your breath for a very long time, with the water pressing all around you and your limbs starting to feel heavy from lack of oxygen. But you still keep kicking pushing the water away, because you want to make it to the other end of the pool without coming up for air no matter what. It burns. It's an incredible sensation, a good feeling, but it's also a bit like dieing, so in the end I never quite know what to think...

Er, well done? ;
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
augh! I've been a major HeeroxRelina typa fangirl since the first time I ever saw the series, and was SO disappointed when she was on the plane and left him [

so now I think I'm going to addict on some RelinaxHeero fics, ahhaa, thanks much to you.

]

I loved this btw mhmm.

rawr. Quatre?

I keep thinking it's one of the old gundam dudes, mann. i need to watch that show again. /

I haven't seen it in like, 6 or 7 years. I'm not sure which, maybe more Dx

or wait, maybe less.

hell if I know.

kay enough of my rambling,

you did an amazing job. ]
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
omg that story was amazing! i love the emotion you put into it!
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Absolutely loved it, but it was sad.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh man that's so sad! Quatre's such a nice guy, how could she do that to him? But I understand none-the-less. It'll be obvious once she has her baby that if it's dark haired it's not Quatre's tho.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »