Reviews for Semper Fi Stress Relief
TheGoddessPixie chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Okay, Mattie is a teenager but Jen and Harriet are ADULTS who both KNOW their gossip could have ended both Mac and Harm's careers... and they claim to be their FRIENDS? Why on earth would Harriet say that in a staff meeting in front of everyone, Singer I would expect it from, but I thought Harriet liked Harm and Mac?

With backstabbing friends like them, who needs enemas?

Pix
TheGoddessPixie chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Mattie is old enough to know that SEX is a private thing, and that sex between Harm and Mac is none of her business. She turned what was love-making(beautiful) into screwing(cheap and tawdry) someday Mattie may fall in love and realize what she did wrong, but its too late... she already ruined the moment between Mac and Harm.

Teenagers who are not old enough to be having sex shouldn't be talking about ADULTS (especially their foster parents) sex lives... its rude and very disrespectful. Like deliberately watching your parents have sex... its just wrong.
Cecilie chapter 6 . 2/4/2005
BE VERY PROUD! i just love this story, definitely one of the best harm/mac fanfic i've ever read. i love the way you've characterized harm and mac. keep up the good vork. i like the humor in this story. just want you to know that this is the very first rewiew/feedback i've ever written, so you should be honored. :)
Matthew Graham chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
That was pretty good. I can't wait to read the rest. I just hope the plot gets a whole lot sillier. Give me more.
judicium sierra chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
LOL! Just finished this off and I must say that was hilarious! Too cute! Thanks for the fun read!
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
great story.
mizukimarr910 chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
okay shakespeare but please sir i wont some more? oh well your the writter. this was really good. keep writting

thanx mizukimarr910
mizukimarr910 chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
oh my gosh ilove adrenaline and thisd story gives me plenty of it thanx this is so good i could scream and i think i already have once or twice a paragraph but i could scream again it's just soo good. keep writting

thanx mizukimarr910

p.s. i'm in washington D.C. and i am loving it this just makes it better thanx a lot.
jtbwriter chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
I liketh mucheth!

Seriously, this is a good story-very funny-cute-just what the hard working girl needs at work!

I love the idea of seeing how Flyboy would relax-maybe an engagement sequel-m!

Thanks for a fun read!
Lynn chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
What...? The END? I caught up with the last two parts and I just am heartbroken to see this fic has ended, as it was that damn good! Hope to see another one posted from you soon, as you have a fan in me :)
Abigaile chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Great story have more storys up soon PLZ
marineJAG chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
That was great! I really enjoyed reading your story! It was expecially funny when everyone got to them in the staff meeting, lol. Good job! Thanks for writing. Are you sure you don't want to follow-up on this one? I think it would be rather cool if you did!
maja chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
perfect shipper fic
serendipity112233 chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
aww perfect ending! But the end? *cries* i dont want it to end! It was so funny! But the ending was very sweet! i dont suppose there will be a sequel, eh?
serendipity112233 chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
ep! i lurve it! although Harm didnt say he loved her back.. hmm... but theya bout to get it on! and ohmilordy! HARM GOT A BIKINI WAX! AH!H!