Reviews for Wasteland Dangers
Despo chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
What?

You call that an almost-cliffie-ish ending? *gasp* A cliff-hanger!

Oh, you evil, evil writer! Haven't we readers suffered enough?

I just found this fanfic! And I LOVE it! It's written in an amazing and lively style, that constantly pushes the action on! Good job!

Your last update was more than 7 months ago... I'm worried... Could you please (PLEASE!) go on writing! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story! It is so gripping! Update! Argh! You're going to drive me into desperation! If you only hadn't ended on a cliffie!
Aelaer chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Wow, that was a twist. This is a very good story. You should update it again. I am sad to see it not updated for about 3 months. I look forward to any continuing plans you have.
RangerAragorn-44 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Hey its so good dont stop now! Aragorn is my fav character 2! Please dont leave us hanging like this!
sharvani chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
please, please, PLEASE WRITE MORE! erm... sorry about that, I can't stand suspense :) Is Aragorn going to be ok? he's my favorite character *grins* Anyhow, you write very well and I can't wait to read the rest. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
Aralie chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
This is a really cool story and i can't wait till the next chapter.
TheMoosey chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
you are the WORST person to do somthing so horrible to aragorn... ok... so you're not the worst (trust me.. I've met worse on )

BUT you used MUSTER! YA! Go Khayla Go Khayla...

Now... because of your awful cliffy (and I mean that in the meanest-nicest way... that was weird) you get a short review!

ta-da! short review

see ya tomorrow!

Moosey
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Very exciting !
Arcana chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
your story is don't let me wait to long for chapter 5 it's torture.

So,please update soon.

There are so few really good stories and it is great

to find a good story like yours
washow chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Thank you for the update I really appreciate your work and am looking forward to the next chapter in a couple of weeks. Don't worry should you fall off again I'll send you another reminder :)
Alexandra chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT! BRILLIANT! SERIOUSLY, I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP VERY WELL UNTIL YOU POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! SERISOULY, ODDLY A FIC HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO ME BEFORE, LOL! GOSH! THIS IS WONDERFUL, I DESPISE THE APPREHENSION THOUGH! gosh, i know i spelt that wrong. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! SERIOUSLY, E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP AT ALL, I WOULD LOVE TO CONTRIBUTE. and let me reasure u, i am not crazy. lol. KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK, WHAT A TWIST!
Mornflower chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALMOST CLIFFIE-ISH ENDING? THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST CLIFFIE-EST ENDINGS YOU CAN HAVE! *turns caps lock off* you know...you should fear my caps lock *stupid smile*

Legolas: o...beware of the caps lock...*rolls eyes*

Morn: *pout* no really...i can do great damage with my caps lock on!

Lego: oh really? *stares unbelieving*

Morn: seriously! You should be frightened aslo!

Lego: *looks all around* um..nope..nothing frightful about this...well..that is...except your face..

Morn: *evil smirk*I dont like you...I mean..I love you...but I dont like you

Lego: *shrinks back in terror* no! NO! NO!

Morn: yeah! I didn't even have to use my caps lock that time!

*Mornflower*

P.S. YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME WITH A WAIT THAT LONG AGAIN! I MAY GO INSANE!*looks at today's oddness at school* well...more insane than usual...
Deana chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
OW! Poor Aragorn. I was sure that you were gonna have it hit Legolas, lol! ;) Post 5 soon please! :)
washow chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
Joy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Were you going to update sometime this century? Or do we have to somehow comunicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
Wawoot chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
I am enjoying this story tremendously so far! I love your portrayal of Aragorn and Legolas, and already I am attached to Adariel... Clearly she is dealing with abuse issues, poor thing! Very fun plot so far, and great dialogue... I love your writing style as well, it is a pleasure to read... Looking forward to finding out what happens next!