Reviews for In a Hero's Head
LadyRiddle62442 chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
heyy babe! (this is aubrie btw) lol i love this chapter (my fave since im a rabid harry/ginny shipper lol) lol this story is great! this story is great! tty in school!
aki's best friend chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
ah! a random speach centering on the importance of friendship and family and the importance of staying together. enough said. btw, you have 20 reviews. how does this make you feel? (please ignore the freudian immitation.) oh i almost forgot. "lets go bother snape! bother! bother!" (in the background "i am snape, the potions master." that is SUCH a cool line) "bother! bother! again! bother! bother!" lol lol lol lol well, you get the point...
aki's best friend chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
wow! i'm impressed. harry finally figures it out. i would find this extremly touching if i actually had a heart. (no i am not a vapire, although gabby was unable to find my pulse...)
GinnylovesHarry chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
AW! that was so sweet!this is my favorite chapter...he finally figured it out.
aki's best friend chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
hey, i've finally reviewed all of the chapters (for now, anyway) congratulations harry, you have learned what war is all about, kill, or be killed, the enemy is not likely to show you mercy...that sounds depressing doesn't it (it also sounds like my violent evil side. despite popular belief, i actually have a good side, it's just very, very tiny. did you know that i actaully own an outfit that is pink and green? bet you didn't. don't worry, i'm not going preppy, i think that the real preppy people at school wouldn't be caught dead in it. lol)when are you going to put up that story you told me about with tom riddle (a.k.a. lord voldemort, voldie, or lord moldyshorts, sorry i like that one) and ginny? i want to read it. i found out on mugglenet that james plays fred and oliver plays george, for that reality thingy we talked about. what's up with that anyway? btw, will i get to wear leopard? okay, i know i strange, ya know what, GET OVER IT.

leopardlady

a.k.a.

KT (isn't that cool i can spell my name with just 2 letters instead of 5)
aki's best friend chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
hi, again, sorry i didn't review this earlier, i had to let my brother look up yu-gi-oh cards on eBay. yay! harry is happy about something, well actually, someone. is he going to ask her out in this story? on a side note, a lot of guys i know seem to like girls more for their looks than their personality. i like this version much better than (in a lot of cases) reality. how was your vacation? just wondering? hey you mentioned me on the internet! that is so cool! oh, and sirius lives (in books 3, 4 and most of book 5, then he died, haha fooled you didn't i. ;)
aki's best friend chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
very good analysis of some of harry's problems. of course i think the real harry would probably start yeling and throwing stuff (but i know you don't like the angry harry that most likely was a result of JKR being pregnant at the time she wrote that).
aki's best friend chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
hi, it's me again! very good chapter. harry has major issues with his self confidence, but again, he has the same problems in the book :)
aki's best friend chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
very good harry, i can't believe it took that long for you to figure that out!
aki's best friend chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
i hate the stupid sirius pun. it is so overused! i liked this chapter, what more can i say? (i know, i love leopards, and teal, and palm trees, and, well, you get the point, you already know that i am obsessed with all of these...)
aki's best friend chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
hi, it's me again! i think that this will bring your review count up to 11, but don't trust me i can't add (i know you are wondering how i got and A in algebra, well i don't know either) do we get to have a story about lupin's angsty thoughts? just wondering. by the way, sirius is dead, he died on page 805 of OotP (i think it was 805, it could have been 806) anyway he is DEAD, which means he is no longer living. he will prove himself useful in death, otherwise rowling wouldn't have killed him.
aki's best friend chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
hi! i hit the little blue square button that says go on it and here i am :) yay! harry wants to smile, maybe he can come out of depression. knowing harry though, he will probably sink right back into depression and start yelling at us in all caps. oh well...we can all dream, can't we?
myman-harry526 chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
hey yall

one of u knoes me & and dont think i will say yur real name cuz u mite not like that but iu have to teach me how to write stories cuz i practically intro duced u to fanfitction in the first place at skool during gym class!

u knoe who u are and email me sometime u can get my email from katie i sent her it.

hope u had a great summer!

cusoon!

**gretchen**
GinnylovesHarry chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
I love the ending...another very good chapter
aki's best friend chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
hi again!

what can i say? harry's thought's really are a paradox :) just remember, dumblebdore said that for harry to be able to feel the hurt and pain of losing he-who-cannot-be-named-because-of-spoilers (NOT VOLDIE, yes i do know how to use the shift keys) shows that harry is still human and this is his greatest strength (or something to that effect) i love dumbledore he is one of my favorite characters (i still love gred and forge and draco malfoy. and then there is snape,i know he's a jerk and all, but he can be really funny to read, as well as that mustache thing we talked about lol)