Reviews for Transformation
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
nice
Tristar chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Can I make a request? If so on there next trip into another reality why not have Octane tag along just so he can form a friendship with Sandstorm. Oh on another trip could the ghost of starscream tag along? The reason I suggest Octane is because just seems lonely to me and needs a friend and in the cartoon the only person that Octane would let his guard down around and not try to con energon around. As Starscreams ghost well...I'm a starscream fanboy so sue me I like the traitorous backstabbing former SIC.
The Lady Gray chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Wow. I never thought I'd find it, I thought it didn't exist. Thank you. You've given me my one guilty pleasure. The We-all-know-it-a-Mary-Sue/Marty-Sam-but-we-just-don't-care-it's-just-to-good-series. Thank you. *Moves on to read the next one*
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
this is really good you should write another chapter or another story continuing on from here
Black Jack278 chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
hey that was good i like it
LadyStarscream chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
good job! keep up the writing. Love the fics!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
THIS HAS BEEN A REALY GREAT STORY TO READ I REALY ENJOYED IT.
ckret2 chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
Heh, cool. Do a sequel.

A seven-changer... hmm... interesting idea. Let's add a few more modes and make him a fourty-changer! _ J/k. But Ultra Rodimus is interesting. But other than the fact that his attacks use up a ton of energy, does he have any weaknesses? Though the energy-thing would be a problem, especially with Cybertron's energy-crisis. Think, if things get just a LITTLE worse, the Autobots will have to decide whether they want to keep Ultra Roddy functional, or pput half of the whole army in stasis lock. That would be a neat fic. They don't have enough energon to keep Ultra Roddy functional, so they put him in stasis lock until they can get enough energon to wake him up w/o putting the army in stasis. And the whole time they're doing that, the Autobots are hoping the Decepticons don't discover that their great leader isn't functional.

One thing about your fics, though. Put in more servants. Erm, that's what I call them. In old plays and stories about kings and queens drinking fine wines and sleeping in velvet beds, there are the servents running around in the background, handing the kings and queens their wine and making the velvet beds. With out them, the kings and queens would go drinkless and bedless, which wouldn't be good for the plot. In this fic, you have dialogue from about ten characters, even though we all know how many guys are running around in G1. Throw in a couple of lines from the "servents," 'cause we all know they're there. You even mentioned Blurr putting explosives in the Decepticon ships. At least tell us what characters are in the room. That's all I've got to criticize, though, and it's a minor thing, so good fic! SEQUEL!

ckret2
Alayea chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
Total humiliation for Galvatron. *lol* I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him either. {_}
Alayea chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
*lol* Didn't expect you to upload THAT fast. :)

The fight with Sixshot was good. And it was interesting to learn what Ultra Rodimus' alt modes were capable of.

{_} Keep up the good work!

* Alayea *
Rose chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
Great! Don't care about Sixshot. 7 modes, Wow, the others only have 1 or modes except Springer, who has 3, of course. Next Chapter, please. Thanks.
Rose chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
Keep going! Next Chapter, please! How many alt modes does Ultra Rodimus Prime (not bad by the way) have? Next Chapter, please!
ckret2 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Wow! That explains why Prime keeps coming back for no slaggin' reason at all! The Matrix doesn't want him to die. Wow... it's like fate. Coolio. Great chap, and ON TO CHAPTER FIVE!

ckret2
Rose chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
COOL! I love it! Hair, Rodimus has hair! I don't believe it! More, please, more! Can't wait for the next Chapter.
Mobile Holmes chapter 4 . 8/23/2004