Reviews for Now or Never
Ethania chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was a good story. I love Squffie and you always make the best Squffie fanfics!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aaw, that's so sweet! I love happy endings.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I liked it. Although I think you should have had what Squall felt when he realized he loved Yuffie. Because I honestly don't think that he would realize he loved her just like that *snaps*.
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this has got to be one of my favorite one-shots ever. i, personally, love one-shots cause they're short, and i like short stories.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Cool! I liked that! That was good! WE! Hey, Wanna cookie?
passion warfare chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
well-written story. You have a talent, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Lain of the Weird chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Fluff! This is too cute. I do hope that you turn it into a full fledged story.
Dry Tears chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
once again you awe me with your story _ wonderful! ((oh, and definately make it into a chaptered story. the whole yuffie going crazy thing is and interesting twist i don't think i've heard of before))
Bracken-Fae chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Aw I love angsty stories that turn out good recently. Your stuff is really good, and I shall be loking at the other stuff in erm... soon!
Annjirika chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Ahem. AW! HOlY FREAKIN A i am so far behind. I have 40 freakin updates on my email to read and i dont even have my comp back yet! I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO READ THIS! IT MADE MY DAY! Be proud cause i already woke up in a good mood and its hard to get much happier than i am right now! Anyway, so cute. Very deplora like!

Ps. Watched the princess bride...I am totally lookin forward to that story! But...who will you get to play fezzik? CID! AHAHAH! Er...ahem.
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I really do think that you should expand this. Deplora, you did a great job on this story! I will be keeping an eye out for this as well as your other stories.
lyphe chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
ohmigosh, this has been one of the sweetest squiffies i've ever read!

so so very sweet and touching!

-lithe
january blue chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
WE~~ Me likey!~ ME LIKEY LOTS!

You continue to amaze me with your writing skills...

*sniff sniff* *tear tear*
Aporro chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*coughs* Um... Theendingwastoosappy. Ok. I know I've always loved your stories but this one was just too sappy. Ok.
classengurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow...shortest thing I've ever seen you write. But it was very short and very sweet. Ya know how that goes? I liked it. Very cute. Good idea actually, and it was just so cool! Makes me very happy. Oh the fluffiness is great. Lol, this story brightened my day, really. Its yucky weather out and I'm bored to death. I'm glad you posted it, and I'm glad you won that contest!

-classengurl