Reviews for Following The Three Steps Of Tradition
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
AWWWW add more! I loved it... But Sadly I want more please
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is awesome! Why isn't there more?
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I enjoyed the story. The spring fever thing was very clever. I'm glad you didn't drag it out either. This could have easily been made into 15 or 20 chapters, and yet you completed a satisfying oneshot. Kudos!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Good fic! I'm used to "..." speech marks but I could still mostly work out when someone was talking. I liked that Harry had it figured out, and his flirting with Snape with his questions was really smart.
kidzannie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i really like this one very funny, especialy the two that made the bet. very good thank you
MillieIsabella chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Where'd 'following the three steps of tradition' go? 'twenty-five galleons' seems to be in its place...
Noname chapter 1 . 7/8/2010

I just wanted to let you know that the story you posted as 'Following the three steps of tradition' is in fact the same story as '25 galleons'. I think there is a mix-up here or something. Anyway, I liked '25 galleons', so I hope you post the real 'following the three steps of tradition' soon.

AmagicRickman chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I assume this story ist not: "One Shot - Spring is in the air and with it the bringing about of Spring Fever! When Severus Snape falls victim to it, why is it only Harry that can help him?" It looks like it got mixed up with "TwentyFive Galleons!" ? It starts the same...
LBQIO chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great story! I hope that Harry will be able to get Severus to remember that eating is important. Of course, if he hadn't obstained from eating for so long, he might not have taken the chance to court Harry. So, I guess I'm glad that he got so wound up in his research.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
good story!
BlissBeMine chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Very cute.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
It's a nice story, and Severus is so cute!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Dont really like the pairing (I'm a total HD fan) but I LOVE the fic, it's beautiful!
Penguin Steps chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
heh! this was relly funny- amusing storyline. i liked ur take on the challenge :-)