Reviews for Matt Gets a Clue
AuthoressSama chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Yeah! Matt for Robin! Matt for Robin! Kwel story!
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hahaha! I actually really kind of like Matt's character. This fic shows a fun side to him, and I enjoyed it. It's a different format, and it worked well with the story! Good job!
The White Dwarf chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Write a follow-up, or another chapter, by all means! You write well, and I like the idea of Matt confronting Terry, maybe waiting in his room for him too come home in the morning. Don't make him Robin, though; there is no way in the dozen or so hells of some made up place that will aloow it, B. Wayne will allow it, C. Matt could fight well enough without years of training. Keep it up!
LaurynLou chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That was great. I really liked it. I think you should make a fic that follows this. I hope you do.
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hey Marns: This is a really great revelation story. I really think that you should do a sequel.

Please O.O

P.S. I am in total agreement about the BB series. It should never have stopped airing. Even if they mainly showed reruns, I don't care, I just want to be able to watch it again. Cause my 3 tapes of recorded episodes are starting to ware out.:(

Comics girl
moondancercat chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I love it. I think a follow-up chapter (or plural... or another story altogether) would be absolutely wonderful. :D
KTfanfic chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I enjoyed this very much, and would like to see it continued. :)
Miss Hap chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
SO COOL! Please continue!
Ytak chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
It'd be cool if you had Matt do a casual confrontation with Bruce about Terry's job. That could be really funny. I could almost see Bruce doing a 180 and being amused that Matt figured it out.

Dominatrix Dana, hahahaha! Wonder what would happen if he told Terry about that thought.

One a side note. You use a lot of odd punctuation. Like using "-" instead of a comma. And then you put more dashes in words that don't require them, such as, ex-cus-able and al-ter-ca-tion. I found it a distracting to read.
JuhFreak chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
W00t!

I don't think we need another Robin story- this stands just great on its own! Haha, Matt's got an ATTITUDE. I always kinda liked that kid, thought he had some potential just as he was. It was neat seeing him older, visualizing him saying all this stuff. I like how he wandered so far off-subject, too, just as these random thoughts occurred to him.

That was fun!

-J'F
NeoNails chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
ok, i gotta say, points for originality. Also, i liked the ending. You should continue on to how Matt _becomes_ Robin, and do a spin-off on that. But i must say, my favorite part was the Dana wise-crack. Cheeky, but funny.

CATgrl