Reviews for Miss Independent
Awesome Chick chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I loved your story. I am a HUGE BBRae fan. Thanks for adding some fun to my day. ;D
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
YAYYYY! (Omg I sound like robins. Double larry) I loved it aaaaannnd I think you shoud continue linds:-)
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
So, Raven travels threw time and visits people that she knows. After she goes back to a familiar place in agonizing pain. Afterwards she says. I dont want to go. Im still waiiting for her to turn into Matt Smith. (If you know where thats from your awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that was a good ending
AzurexJen S chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
I loved it! Simple as that.
AzurexJen S chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
lol Never be sorry for long chapters! Readers just love you for them.
schemily200 chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
AWESOME! Cool. Yes, no love fic is complete without a snow fight. :D This is great. Well done.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
Er Robin's real name is Richerd (or Dick) Grayson not Timothy. Good chapter though.
SaphireDragon11 chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
OMG THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I HAME A HUGE BB/RAE FAN AND "MISS INDEPENDANT" IS ONE OF MY FAVE SONGS! I LOVE IT! (PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER BB/RAE!) CYA!

(yes i do love exclamation points!)
chaosmaster7215 chapter 19 . 12/12/2005
really good.
Princess of Lies chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
TERRA. Did you know that in latin, the word terra means earth? And if you think about it, earth is dirt. So, Terra is dirt. but lower. Way lower. Even cow shit is too good for that blond slutty preppy bitch. (no offense intended to "preps" or blonds, real or dyed) -Jill
Princess of Lies chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
I have OCD, AD/HD, Clinical depression, slight Scizophrenia(sp?), and I'm probablly bipolar. yet, I have never internonaly hurt anyone. I don't pity Terra at all. I pity BB because he trusted her. :'-( -Jill PS- I won't hurt you, I'm not Terra the Terrible Traitor.
highenough chapter 19 . 11/30/2005
Grat work, Chibi and Patriot1! My fave. out of your stories, besides the other one...urh...uh-oh...forgot the title. *Blushes and mutters something about short-term memory* Anyway, hope you guys write more great stories like this!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
i really like this stroy.

See around space cowboy...
LesPaul12 chapter 14 . 9/27/2005