Reviews for Your Place Or Mine?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow... Just ... Wow!
nanciellen chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Very cute. Well written and funny. Thank you. You come out with some brilliant ideas.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm sorry to have to break it to you, and I havn't actually read this yet, but BEING A VIRGIN BEFORE MARRAIGE IS IN NO WAY A BAD THING!
kitty-boy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"How much longer?" Harry asked, a little irritably. "And Neville, what in Circe's name are you carrying around in your pocket?"

To Harry and Ginny's surprise, Neville blushed from the roots of his hair to the collar of his robes, and probably for some way further downwards as well.

i lost it there funnest thing i have ever herd!
Talah chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Lol. Great story. Really funny.
lizlovegood12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I loved it! XD was very nice! bye!
JenniferRaschell-86 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Loved it! . Only ONE thing though...that made me sad...concerning when Harry was talking to Neville about the 'Cerebrum Copulatus,'

"And is it safe?" Harry asked"

"Luna used it on me so I wouldn't be as nervous, and so I'd be really, really good as well," he added, as an afterthought.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut and *THIS HERE (*(tried to think of anything other than Neville and Luna together.) It was frustratingly like not thinking of a *AND THIS...hehehe is Harry comparing Neville to a rhinoceros! (* pink rhinoceros, and even his Occlumency training didn't allow him to completely scrub the image from his mind.

Lol...sorry I still absolutely ADORED your's just I'm a HUGE Neville fan and an even bigger Neville/Luna shipper...and I just like to believe/imagine...*Even if it isn't necessarily true* that Neville is generally a good-looking guy...just kind of nerdy and a little left of I always like to think Nev has the hot nerd thing going Seth from the O.C. .~

Good story though really! I applaud you! .

kelpieater chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Good fic as far as I managed to 's hard, when your dad is trying to call your grama, you/'re on the uncle is standing over your shoulder, and people are trying to pass oit off that you don't have four more minutes when you do have four minutes.

godmode117 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
It was long, It took me a frickin hour of my life to read- And I loved it. Wonderfull, well writen, pick a good adgective, It was that.

Ravenpan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Whee! oh how very naughty 8giggles8
Blatant Discontent chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hehe, although I don't understand what Harry whispered in Ginny's ear in the end, I really enjoyed this fic. It was hilarious and highly original. I'm looking forward to more from you!
blondishbrownish chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
too long make it more than 1 chap. next time but it wuz interesting
suze chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
absolutely hilarious... i loved it!
loli-chick336 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004